Coalition Victory

Started by Deathclaw, May 13, 2003, 05:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Mercenary

Hmm what is 100 million X 10 = 1 billion!

Funny that I was at 100 million networth and Helix was at 1 billion networth.

Equally funny that you can't even stand up for yourself when I tell you that you are the worst player on this game. All you can say is, "Even though I am bad Kilk is better than you and Kilk likes me."

Now we know lots of things Badrang sucks at:
Math, RWL, Making Friends, Life, Being Funny, and having pride in himself

Holby

Quote from: The Mercenarymy descicion not to retaliate is why I am number one.
You admit that not your skill (or lack of it ;) ), but your decison to not retal is why you're 1? That gives the impression that you "earned" your position by not doing anything.
;)
I will not deleted this

The Mercenary

No it was my skill in making deciscion that allowed me to gain my position. If you want to put it that way, I earned my position by making sure Helix did not hit me another 21 times, because that would have been idiotic. The equivalent of someone at 40 million networth attacking Ereptor and not thinking anything bad might happen.

Holby

Quote from: The MercenaryNo it was my skill in making deciscion that allowed me to gain my position.
Which basically means the exact same thing as you said before.

QuoteIf you want to put it that way, I earned my position by making sure Helix did not hit me another 21 times, because that would have been idiotic.
I earned my rank 99 by not attacking Helix, too- does that mean I deserve it?
I will not deleted this

The Mercenary

Does that mean you deserve position 99? Sure its all yours.

Holby

That's the question I asked you, why are you asking me? ;) I earned my position by not attacking Helix,  you agreed.
Why?
I will not deleted this

The Mercenary

Argh, I am so confused I quit.

Peace Alliance

SICK! I am sick of you Badrang! Sick of your stupid "smart" little comments. You suck at playing redwall; you have NEVER threatened me, not even a little. I can?t wait to see how you try to handle Mercenary next season. It will be comical to watch your stupid newbie attempts. You have no strategies or knowledge of the game. If you want to be the smart guy who has respect on the forums, start being the big smart player who has respect in the game.

General Austin

Mercenary, at this point I personally think of you as a pompous brat, and that even though Badrang isn't exactly making the best points ever, I defenitely don't agree with your throwing spite at Kilk because he did not destroy Ereptor. Just be content with the fact that you are Emperor and don't be evil towards the oldbies in the game. If you are, then I guarantee you your reign will be much shorter than it otherwise would have.

Good day.

~A Kinda-maybe-not-so-rare message from Austin. :blink:  
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.