A good run

Started by -id-, May 14, 2003, 06:38:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-id-

Only played here since the most recent reset of Regular, but thinking its about time I moved along. Gobbling Hordes, Incisive Fang, and myself stumbled across the game and have played at work, but found it a little dull as of late. Never much fun when you're at the top. :) Ereptor left, most of us were untouchable but surprisingly WolfBite and his friends were able to break me and knock me down to 100,000ish acres. Thankfully, I snatched 650,000 of that back and decided to take my leave from rank one and the game at about 700,000 acres.

I'm somewhat disappointed to see dragging of the feet when the game -seemed- fairly locked out. We could have decided to simply kill everyone we could to try and force a reset but while that would have been fun, it wouldnt've been terribly nice. So, speaking for myself and Gobbling Hordes, we're running off to spend our time on bigger and better things (ie, our own php-based game) at work.

Thanks for your hard work Admins, you made an entertaining game. Thanks to some of the more fun players I got to know (Ad and Ereptor) who realized that this is just a game and didnt take things too seriously.

Dont mess with the tater.

-Split Helix

The Mercenary

Good game Tater. Bye Id

wolf bite

I put my hands together and bows to Id for his good gamesmenship.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Aww, man!  I had fun watching the tater! clan and Slayer take each other out.  Very entertaining.  But all good things must end sometime.

Ashyra Nightwing

Does this mean no more Split Helix? I can hardly imagine RWL without that name somewhere high up...

big bad rat man

evn tho i dun know u, bye.
i m th big bad rat man n i will baet u up so dun mess wit me cuz i will beat u up.

im teh big bad rat man.

Badrang the Tyrant

Where is Austin?  Methinks we need another "Newbie Class".

Split Helix, it took you a long time to get to the top, but you finally did it and you did it gallantly.  I bid my farewell to you.

Bran Stoneshield

Quote from: big bad rat manevn tho i dun know u, bye.
It should be:

Even though I don't know you, Goodbye.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.