--

Started by Ruatine, May 13, 2003, 08:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

Alright, everyone listen up. Because Ereptor quit, I am now leader of --. As leader of the clan, I renounce any war that Ereptor started. This includes his wars against the following: The Clan of Evil Blades, Paladins Blade, and Fire and Brimstone. These were Ereptor's wars, not mine. I have no idea why he started them, and I have no wish to carry them on. If it is acceptable with the leaders of these clans, I'd like to propose a truce between -- and the aforementioned clans.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

*grins*
as current leader of PAL I accept a truce if you wish to make one
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Ereptor's. ''''''''''''''''. That's for calling me a middlebie.  :P  :P  :snicker:  :snicker:  

Ruatine

Thank you very much, windhound. I do wish to make a truce between PAL and --. *holds out hand* I hope our clans can get along better in the future and that we won't ever be at war again.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

alacazar

LOL   as founder of PAL I give this new truce my blessing,  Long live --  and Teufel

alacazar

Holby

My regular account got deleted for inactivity <_<
Any chance of restoring it? I remember the same thing happened to Raine, and he got it back.
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Ah, but I see that you have attacked both of these clans around the same time you called a truce Teufel!  Very Diplomatic of you. :D  

Aqualis

As leader and sole member of FB, I accept your truce. -- is now set to ally.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

The Mercenary

Legions of Teufel, Wolf Bite, Me, Raging Heroes, Bloodwake, Leader, Guardians of the Blade and others have taken the top 10. We ask a truce... it is your choice.

Ruatine

Why don't you just be quiet, Badrang, since you don't know what you're talking about? I attacked people in these clans the morning of the 13th when Ereptor was still in power. I would like a truce with whoever wants a truce with me.

wolf bite

Do we? Oh, will I was going to say something differant about remembering the past, but we can go the other way too.  Lets see how thengs work out.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Badrang the Tyrant

Rori, that is no way to talk to your former clan leader!  lol, Just kidding.  

Ruatine

Thank you everyone for making peace with me. Especially to you, Wolf Bite, I'm very grateful. I know I attacked you many, many times in the past at Ereptor's bidding.  

wolf bite

Agreed to teufel.

I will not attack you as long as I am not attack by your bidding or if and when I start a clan, I do not have to defend my clan from you.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles