A question....

Started by Ereptor, May 17, 2003, 03:42:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Indeed - I had no clue how much land he had last. Plus, I would not set it all to be free land, but actually built upon. Require in addition to that fixing any password problems, it can take up to 30 minutes (As Ereptor eloquently lists, I've done it before).

In all, I hold to my view that ressurecting Ereptor would do more trouble than it would good, and that, if he doesn't mind me approxamating his land, he shouldn't mind me approxamating his networth...in about 9 hours? That put's the reset at 1:00 PM EST...
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ereptor

Retto,
 I would only ask in consideration.  Whenever i ask anything of you it is always followed with, "If you have time," "if you are willling," or "If it is ok with you."

The only reason i made a fuss is so that someone else in my place in another time won't get taken advantage of.  There was no possible way i could of contacted you sooner than it had happened.  I got online the day i flew in and told you i couldn't log on.  I also said that if you were worried about me messing the game up, that i wouldn't attack anyone.  But the fact that i was booted for inactivity for under a week is absurd.  Look to everyone who thinks i am ungreatfull, i am not.  I just call it like it is.  But if I ever step over, some of you and the Admins are there to put it into perspective.  I just see myself as a balance.  I mentioned that if it took to much of your time retto, than i don't mind if you don't resurrect me.  I don't want to cause any hardship in real life for a game.  But i do expect everyone to be treated fairly and by common sense rules.  

So basically Retto if it does not cause an undo hardship on you i would appriciate it.  I was not inactive for more than a week and it seemed like a bug to me.  I told you as soon as i possibly could.  And i would not do unkindly.

BTW I humbly accept the special tribute you have offered.  That is a very kind gesture that i am not sure i deserve.  But i accept with a happy heart.    
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*