Time for round 4

Started by Beem, May 28, 2003, 05:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

hey where is everyone in round for.  it feels like for the most part im up against a bunch of newbs in the top tem for the first time ;)   although im sure thats not true :rolleyes:  

Blackeyes

Hey , I'm not a newb and Ad said not ot call anyone a newb , middlebie or oldbie ever again ... I am #5 Horde of Blackeyes
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Dixie Ros?

Look at the siggy. I don't care to type it.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

windhound

lol, I think there were a few newer peoples on the top ten in the beginning, but, I think they mostly got pounded down because of their extreme landfatness...
meh.
I'm Vientoperros IV, and will hopefully retain top ten this time...  
I'm still kinda sad that #III didnt make it in, it ended up in rank 13...  unlucky it is...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Liberate_te

Well i'm a complete newbie to turbo and normal servers, probably wasn't the best idea to start on turbo but i'm leaving for a month in a few days and wanted to get some action before I left. I really like it so far, i'm the hellscum (#43)
I really don't understand why my troops run away when I attack smaller players, I mean come on were vermin.

Orcrist

I'm in turbo, but I started late. Don't worry though, I'll still play. ;) Also, I'm under a new name. I wonder what it is...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Retto

mm...well, if I'm in the top ten tomorrow, I'll tell everyone who I am.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ashyra Nightwing

Oooooh! I'm Rusty Edge Returns, #58

Blackeyes

Quote from: Liberate_teWell i'm a complete newbie to turbo and normal servers, probably wasn't the best idea to start on turbo but i'm leaving for a month in a few days and wanted to get some action before I left. I really like it so far, i'm the hellscum (#43)
Liberate te (this is to answer your sig.) your troops will leave you because you are attacking a weaker opponant , an opponant that is much lower then you ... try raising your army higher and hitting people within 5 ranks above and below yourself not people 10-15 below .
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....