DL will perish.

Started by Ereptor, May 02, 2003, 10:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Under My rule the clan of DL has angered me.  They will fall.  I suggest it's members who are not loyal or blood thirsty savages to leave DL, or face the fate of their leader.  
Narfs Death Trapers (#830) Has a little under 300 acres left.  I am offering 5 bill for anyone who can claim his kill.  Also any DL member that is killed i will offer another 5 bill.   I have mercenaries on these people allready.  But if you want to put your two cents in and make a nifty dollar, then by all means join in.  DL will not last for long.  This is not a warning.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

General Austin

9 got the kill, although Drazil torka took him down from 700 to 11 acres.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Brock

Quote from: EreptorI suggest it's members who are not loyal or blood thirsty savages to leave DL, or face the fate of their leader.  
He was never the leader.  Rawpaw's Impailers is the real leader.  I have left the clan.  Things have gotten way out of hand.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

baska

If any of you want to talk to him his aim sn is slipknot666325, have fun!  :snicker:  

Bran Stoneshield

I will not fall nor I will ever be hit. I'm a player of old. I dunno why Ereptor's so mad now. But I warn you, you attack me, anybody, and I sing your deathsong

Grizzle Deathblade

p.s. I dunno who that Brock character is :huh:  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Brock

I was The Return of Umm... and was in your clan.  Then I deleted my account and now I am Trigger Happy Ferrets.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Dead Eye

Bran, if I was you, I would delete DL, and run to a strong clan. You can not fight Ereptor. Just run!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Bran Stoneshield

I have taken your advice, Dead eye. I will flee, but I will be back to kill my most hated enemy.
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

Ereptor

Bran.  I do not even want to comment on your grammer on your sig.  Cal where are YOU ? ?? ? ? ??  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

calria

I'm right here, Ereptor, darling, right here. *evil cackle*

Just because this idiot annoys me...

QuoteI have came back Ereptor, forget the bountys, I will fight for freedom, I will sing your ever-knowing deathsong

should be:

QuoteI have come back, Ereptor. Forget the bounties- I will fight for freedom. I will sing your ever-knowing death song.

Although, I have no idea what an "ever-knowing" death song is.

Ereptor

Me either.  I was hoping you could shed a little more light than i knew.  heh heh *evil grin*
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Bran Stoneshield

Yeah I'm in idiot..Got to love idiots.  
RNN Reporter!

Rawpaw's Horde Reborn.

I am back.

calria

Quote from: Bran StoneshieldYeah I'm in idiot..Got to love idiots.
<3 <3 <3
*luffs on the idiot*

And, by the way, it's "an" not "in," and "got," not "Got."
Also, there should be three periods in the ellipsis, and a space after the final period before the next word.

*beams*
:D

Beem

*Hugs Cal.* You tell that obnoxious annoyance how it is.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

I am getting annoyed by two newbs right now. Pikepaw(or his worse) and Bran. Bran is ok, but a little annoying. Pikepaw thinks he knows everything.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov