I'm Emperor

Started by Brock, April 28, 2003, 09:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

On the newly reset turbo server, I, Brock am the leader of Trigger Happy Ferrets.  Currently I am emperor and I realise that it won't be for long but I'm still very happy.  This is my first time being in the top 10, although I got pretty close last time.  Soon I shall go down in the ranks as I want to work my way back up and not just scout for land using my first 100 turns.
:D  :D  :D  :D  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

Actually, being in the top 10 before anyone is out of protection doesn't really count.
To be Emperor it is understood that you lead over 2nd by a fair amount, and have held your position for at least a week.
That's what Orcrist said when Ereptor declared himself Emperor.

Anyhow, Brock, do you actually /have/ troops? I would sorta think those top 10 people are all land?
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

your such a buzz kill holby....

Holby

Bah. *Slaps head* I wasn't supposed to come out of protection until I had max turns. I told myself that, and it didn't listen.
Stupid thing <_<
I will not deleted this

Brock

I have some troops.  Not nearly enough though.  Anyways I'm not emperor anymore.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Ereptor

There is a difference betweem being in 1st and being emperor.  You can say yahhh, i am in first.  but you can't easliy say, yahhh, i am emperor.  Think about what you are claiming before you say it.  Newb...
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

alacazar

err  when you first hit emporor status youself didnt you brag about it on the first day yourself  :rolleyes:

we were all newbs once

:unsure:

alacazar

Ereptor

I can back myself up.   <_<
I don't claim anything unless i can back it up.  And i don't claim when i am under protection..heh heh
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

Ereptor, as much as I agree with you, there is no reason to bite his head off. He is a newb, he has to learn. He made a mistake. No reason to be mean. Just making yourself have more people to hate you.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Ereptor

I give newbs a lot of credit.  I didn't bite anyones head off.  I just simply said "newb."  But this was kind of annoying...

<_<  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Rough Raiders

Quote from: Dead EyeEreptor, as much as I agree with you, there is no reason to bite his head off. He is a newb, he has to learn. He made a mistake. No reason to be mean. Just making yourself have more people to hate you.
I know alacazar and he is not a newb if that is who you are talking about if not i am sorry.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

We were talking about Brock, but it's ok.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Holby

Ereptor was referring to Brock, I believe.

-EDIT- Dead Eye and I posted the same thing at the same time, but Dead Eye won! Hmm, I'll have to edit this post now. Wait, that's what I'm doing!
*Thinks*
I will not deleted this

Trident

Quote from: BrockOn the newly reset turbo server, I, Brock am the leader of Trigger Happy Ferrets.  Currently I am emperor and I realise that it won't be for long but I'm still very happy.  This is my first time being in the top 10, although I got pretty close last time.  Soon I shall go down in the ranks as I want to work my way back up and not just scout for land using my first 100 turns.
:D  :D  :D  :D
Scouting for 100 turns is very sensless.  You should actually scout like five times, then build barracking.  All you gain while having the land is troops, but what about the rat/stoat/weasle/skiff/leaders?