Graphics

Started by Wyanor, May 30, 2013, 03:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyanor

Have you ever thought to possibly use graphics here? They tend to catch the eye and get more people to play. Of course money tends to be a problem when it comes to that stuff. This is but a suggestion. You know? Putting some pictures of like vermin storming a wall and stuff or a village of rats. At the daily rations have a picture of the vermin running it sitting behind a counter. I'm only thinking of Redwallish stuff.
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Firetooth

There did actually use to be pictures for scouting and such, iirc. I agree with the suggestion, though the only admin atm who really can do this kind of stuff is Peace Alliance, who is very busy with life and so is not able to do anything. Making the site have more graphics would be great, but it's not really a realistic suggestion at the moment.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

taekwondokid42

Maybe I'm just me but I've always preferred the more textual stuff. I definitely preferred the full menu on the side to the way 3.0 is now.

Not that anybody did a bad job, it's just not what I prefer. I should show you a screenshot of my desktop. My desktop : old rwl :: windows 7 : new rwl

Wyanor

I kind of miss the lounge and daily rations in turbo. And I liked the Redwall theme. But I finally got used to the new one. :)

taekwondokid42

what were the daily rations?

Firetooth

He's talking about the headquarters button in reg. It's still there, and was never in turbo anyways.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wyanor