SKITTLES

baska

i like punk
good charlotte
blink 182
stuff like that
Ou blizzard, he got it from here www.mysmilies.com , just look under signs

General Austin

"Jars of Clay" "Delirious"...anything that's Contemporary Christian, really. The tunes of all the other songs are okay, but the lyrics stink to high heaven!
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Ruatine

Contemporary Christian music is good. My fav is Steven Curtis Chapman. I'm not really into Jars of Clay or Delirious. Avalon, Point of Grace, Stacie Orrico, etc. is more my style. By the way, just because a song is "secular" doesn't mean its lyrics are bad. That'd be like saying all the lyrics of Christian songs are good. Some of them aren't; they're just stupid. Take "Jesus Freak" by DC Talk for example. *Ahem*

"I saw a man with a tattoo on his big fat belly
It wiggled around like marmalade jelly
It took me a while to catch what it said
Cause I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head
Jesus Saves is what it raved in a typical tattoo green
He stood on a box in the middle of the city
And claimed he had a dream"

This is an excerpt from "Jesus Freak." Need I say more?
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

windhound

*shudders*  that sounds like a wierd song...  

I prefer classic rock  :)   like Queen
but I also like "Big Yellow Taxi" by County Crows (I think)  

My local radio made a song to it's beat about the US vs. Iraq a few weeks ago for a bit of dark humor, I think I'll post it, or atleast the link, oh, and it has one "bad" word in it, the "a" word that is a syn. for butt.  It's called "Lets Bomb Iraq"  that's the lyics...  you can also hear it...  go if you wish...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Mark

Quote from: TR ShadowOther: Orchestra
I really like orchestral music...partly because I play the cello and I'm in The District
orchestra :D

But we don't play classical music that much...what we're workin' on right now is stuff like Lord of thr Dance, The Pink Panther, Ashokan Ferewell, and your never goin' to believe this one but we're working on a piece called The Curse of the Rosin Eating Zombies from outer Space  :rolleyes:  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

TR Shadow

Quote from: TeufelContemporary Christian music is good. My fav is Steven Curtis Chapman. I'm not really into Jars of Clay or Delirious. Avalon, Point of Grace, Stacie Orrico, etc. is more my style. By the way, just because a song is "secular" doesn't mean its lyrics are bad. That'd be like saying all the lyrics of Christian songs are good. Some of them aren't; they're just stupid. Take "Jesus Freak" by DC Talk for example. *Ahem*

"I saw a man with a tattoo on his big fat belly
It wiggled around like marmalade jelly
It took me a while to catch what it said
Cause I had to match the rhythm of his belly with my head
Jesus Saves is what it raved in a typical tattoo green
He stood on a box in the middle of the city
And claimed he had a dream"

This is an excerpt from "Jesus Freak." Need I say more?
OMG, I thought I was the only one that liked DC Talk!  I didn't want to put that I did because I didn't want to explain who they are.  I love that song!

Kilkenne

Hoorah for country.