I am VERY mad!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, May 24, 2003, 10:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Why the heck would it take me off being maxed just because i went on vacation? If its not going to give me turns, then why would it take me off maxed???

I went on Vacation last saterday and haven't been able to do anything untill today! and i have no turns of course because thats how i left it. So WHY would it take me off being maxed?

As soon as i got on today i lost 200 billion dollars to wolf bite and i had to turns to stop it. If he had tryed to do the same thing last saterday then i would have been maxed out. Does ANYONE see why i'm mad??

Ereptor

rightly so.  rightly so.  something needs to be done about that one.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

Okay lets do something about it.

I will put a bounty on me.  

Anyone that can break me and take any of Peace's 200 billion cash from me, i will give 3 Bil. Oh never mind, i am imposable to break with 200 times the leaders per my land, anyway all this money will be sent away before most of you read this.

Hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

You gotta give 'em credit, Peace. ;)

Ooh, I want to take the bounty, Wolf Bite! Pick me, pick me!
*can't even esp* No good... <_<  
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

Credit? Wolf has gone overboard. He left my leaders in a complete disarray when i went on vacation, and he knows that, he espoinaged me before i went on vacation. I have a TERRIBLE ratio and it wasn't hard for anyone to break me with leaders. I was expecting to be maxed, maybe a few shots would have been taken byt the time i got enough turns to prepare myself. But for some reason that didn't happen.