National Novel Writing Month

Started by Krowdon, November 01, 2012, 06:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Is anyone else going to do this? I think I might give it a shot for a few day. I don't have any ideas or anything planned, but i think I'll just write the first things that come to mind and work it from there.

Here's the link if anyone else is interested. Let me know of you are and we can be moral support. :3

http://www.nanowrimo.org/
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

My book is about feeding aborted babies to orphans. Still want to give that moral support thing?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh my goodness. That's terrible Ungatt and you should feel terrible for saying it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I feel slightly amused, but not quite terrible. I'll definitely feel bad when shadow comes in here and tells me what a bad person I am though.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

You should write a book about an author who writes about an author and the things that happen to the author's author happens to the author.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

How about I write a book where you die over and over?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Genevieve

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 01, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
My book is about feeding aborted babies to orphans. Still want to give that moral support thing?

Laughed out loud, would read again. 9/10.

Raggon

Pretty cool, pretty cool. But no way I'll be able to write one in a month.  ;)
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Pippin

im writing a story about how cool the chinese are for inventing pancakes
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Ashyra Nightwing

nanorimo is good if you treat it as a writing exercise but terrible if you're expecting to come out of it with a real, publishable novel

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on November 03, 2012, 08:05:35 AM
nanorimo is good if you treat it as a writing exercise but terrible if you're expecting to come out of it with a real, publishable novel

It would be a writing exercise if I had actually sat down and started it instead of watching movies. Haha. *curls up in a corner*

Ashyra Nightwing

i did it when i was like 14 and i certainly wrote a lot of words but none of them were very good

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on November 03, 2012, 08:10:02 AM
i did it when i was like 14 and i certainly wrote a lot of words but none of them were very good

That would be me. I have no idea what I would want to write, so I'd just wing it, and that's not the best strategy.

Holby

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on November 03, 2012, 08:10:02 AM
Post it!

In The Shining, Jack Nicholson spent the whole winter typing "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over again. How bad could it be?

I will not deleted this