Lucy

Started by Holby, October 23, 2012, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

I would like an Internet tank for Christmas.

Thanks!
I will not deleted this

Genevieve

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Shadow

did't you make something similiar, windy?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Yeah, I did
Front
Side with light
The rear expansion part of the tank was an awful idea, it created 4 new junction points at which leaks could form, and like a dummy instead of pulling out the leaking silicone and starting over I just added more.  Thing was a sieve.  Might make another though, fun project; just have to find a donor, that one's CRT was blown so I didn't feel bad about gutting it.

I was kinda thinking this when Holbs said 'internet tank'
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

Quote from: Genevieve on October 24, 2012, 03:08:48 AM
like this one?
I am actually kinda ok with this.

I was thinking more like this one, though:
http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/T34

It might be a really good way to spend $50
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

when did they make the t-34 an american heavy? i have not played that game since beta and this seems awful, also if you're going to play some sort of shooting mmo just go play planetside 2, then you can run over infantry as well as tanks

Holby

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 24, 2012, 06:54:50 PM
when did they make the t-34 an american heavy? i have not played that game since beta and this seems awful, also if you're going to play some sort of shooting mmo just go play planetside 2, then you can run over infantry as well as tanks
T-34 is the Russian medium.

In 7.2 (I think), they drastically changed the American heavy line. This was like 6 months ago.

The T30 was moved from a tier X heavy to a tier IX tank destroyer.

The T34 was moved from a tier IX heavy to a tier VIII premium.

The T110E5 became the new tier X american heavy, and the M103 replaced the T34.

There have been many significant changes. The biggest is probably that the game has physics now. You can drive anywhere, jump over things, and push other tanks off cliffs.

Unfortunately, I am in too deep to start a new game, and I finally got CW at a playable time. I probably won't be sick of tanks for another 6 months or so.
I will not deleted this

Kilkenne

The wiki article thinks that it is an american heavy is why I ask, I know what it is supposed to be. CW was awful from what I understood, the concept seems kind of awful.

Holby

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 25, 2012, 08:49:13 AM
The wiki article thinks that it is an american heavy is why I ask, I know what it is supposed to be. CW was awful from what I understood, the concept seems kind of awful.
Sorry, I was just trying to clarify the hyphen thing.

T34 is an American heavy tank.

T-34 is a Russian medium.

CW is mostly about artillery, and good strats rather than good players. It is OK, I just want gold that I don't have to pay for.
I will not deleted this