Started by Pyrioh, July 29, 2012, 05:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrioh

Hello, hello. Saw this fancy site advertised on a facebook group, so I thought I'd give it a peak or two. I don't know very much about this game at all or the strategy that it entails, but I am a big fan of reading, turn-based strategy games and writing. I know very little about actual medieval warfare though, so we'll see how that goes I suppose?

Nice to meet you all.
A fan of Sherlock, a Game of Thrones and artisan bread.

Flitchaye Warrior

Welcome.

Krowdon

Hi! I'm Krowdon(#50) in Regular, and Snowman(#4) in Turbo.

Its nice to meet you!
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Welcome to the forums :)

The game might be a bit confusing at first, but if you persevere you'll get there eventually ;)

Ian2424

Hi! Enjoy your stay at RedWall:Warlords. Don't mind the glue on the floor, it's just to keep you captive.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Durza

why are there all these bots.

HI BTW, I am aarak on reg
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pyrioh

Nice to meet you, all!

I am just currently amassing vast amounts of foraging and market units so feel free to take advantage of that after I have no warlord protection, haha. I have no idea how to make money, also.
A fan of Sherlock, a Game of Thrones and artisan bread.

Flitchaye Warrior

Just click the loot button in the section use  turns, type how many turns you want to use, then click the loot button and start gaining money.

Shadow

Quote from: Pyrioh on July 30, 2012, 06:57:33 PM
Nice to meet you, all!

I am just currently amassing vast amounts of foraging and market units so feel free to take advantage of that after I have no warlord protection, haha. I have no idea how to make money, also.

make money by building markets and taxing your workers! (see manage army for tax settings)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

Hey Pyrioh, welcome!

Reg and Turbo are currently running different code, and there's some significant gameplay changes between them.
I'm going to assume you're currently poking around on Turbo, which is great.  Most of the players are friendly enough if you'll send out a few ingame or even forum messages.
Reminds me I need to get the gameguide back up and tailored to RWL3 one of these days...  sorry about that.

Durza -- I changed RWL's captcha to ReCaptcha because the SMF version was at best awful.  ReCaptcha is better and has the benefit of helping with character recognition, but its more vulnerable (if not just because more sites use it).  If I remember later I'll tweak the signup form a little more.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Kyrolin Zenyar

Welcome!  Good to see some new faces muzzles around here!

Hope you have fun in-game!
Highest Rank: 1 (turbo)
Lowest Rank: Last?
Quote from: Krowdon on May 29, 2011, 08:52:15 PM
Who goes to war over spam? ohrite, we do. RSL!