Bounty's ???

Started by Peace Alliance, April 22, 2003, 04:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i sure do. if you cant defeat an enamy then get an ally to help you. if you have no allies then (tour not only missing out on an important part of the game but) you are probably being mean to people because its usually pretty easy to get allies. my suggestion is that we stop looking at the bounty threads all together.  

Holby

I don't see there's anything wrong with them. I've had one put on me before, as well as placing them on other people. And no, I'm not talking about the Biggles stunt. :rolleyes:
They're effective and liven up the game- fun!
I will not deleted this

calria

I agree with Holbs- they add a new strategy to the game.

Rough Raiders

U agree with Cal and Holbs.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Ruatine

I think they're hilarious...especially when they're put on myself.  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Trident

Bounties all kewl, all because somebody puts one on you doesn't mean they're bad.

Peace Alliance

well, i think they are annoying. and for most people its just a way to take they're anger out on the forums. i mean, people have put prices on mey head and gotten everyone to kill me without using the forums. in regular Ereptor had me killed and he didn't but a bounty on the forums. what is it you guys like about them? do you not feel sorry for the guy who its against?

Trident

Quote from: Peace Alliancewell, i think they are annoying. and for most people its just a way to take they're anger out on the forums. i mean, people have put prices on mey head and gotten everyone to kill me without using the forums. in regular Ereptor had me killed and he didn't but a bounty on the forums. what is it you guys like about them? do you not feel sorry for the guy who its against?
No, not at all.  

Usually I try and join in, but they're always maxed.

Holby

Quote from: Peace Alliancewell, i think they are annoying. and for most people its just a way to take they're anger out on the forums.
Too generalised there, Peace. When someone wants something done, they may be in too high a position to do it themselves, don't like the consequences, etc.
There's many reasons. One way to fix things is put a bounty on the person putting one on you- for a better price.
Heh, that gets 'em.
I will not deleted this

Rough Raiders

Quote from: TeufelI think they're hilarious...especially when they're put on myself.
that reminds me of someone.....
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

evord

Bounties are very useful. I usually put them on people who have betrayed, fought dirty, or my clan is at open war with.  Also, it takes sooooo many turns to kill a player. Why not hire other people to spend their turns instead?  :lol:  
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Peace Alliance

if you are much higher then someone, then why i it so important for you to make sure he's dead? like when lonewolf was afraid of me and didn't want me in the top 10. HE didn't put a bounty on me, instead he hurt himself by attacking me when he was so high. but what he could have done would be let me get high enough for him to fight me without loosing troops. even if i am just high enough, its still very easy to break me.... does that make any sense :S

evord

ahh, but low rank players can be very dangerous.. I've been broken by rank 50 while rank 4 before. I prefer to kill off my enemies before they can do such.

Also, there's only so many turns.. What if you are getting attacked by too many people? a bounty brings in quick allies for a specific purpose and you don't have to worry about complicated alliances or anything.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.