Thanks Sevs

Started by Ian2424, May 06, 2012, 09:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian2424

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on May 06, 2012, 09:37:14 PM
Because when I asked you to stop sacking me you were very condescending and explained to me how I wasn't good enough of a player to understand why it's ok for you to do such things. Then, after last round when, Ryu, Snare, you, Sevs, and I took down Snowy fir you tried to cut me out and undermined my high networth as it being given to me, then you were to close minded to believe me when I told you how 2 people could take each other's troops off the market by buying them and aiding back the cash. This is why I don't like you.
I never said you were bad at the game. And last round, I know how to do the market thing because of Wolf Snare explaining it to me. I never, EVER disbelieved you. Stop lying. Also, I said I mistook you as a solo person since you weren't 'publicly' helping us. So please stop lying, it's hurting my feelings  :'( .
Ps. No hard feelings then, Sevs, I guess.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shores of Tripoli

Gee, sorry man. I don't want to hurt your feelings. I hate to be THAT GUY who acts like he has a life but I gota say that it's only a game. So when I say that I don't like you it's not personal. I don't know you, I just don't like your character in game. You see?

Ian2424

I was being sarcastic about the last part :P. So, you like me as a person, [well, kinda], but you don't like me in-game? Or do you just not like me?

Shores of Tripoli

Lol, we just have a rivalry over a text based internet game. Take that as seriously as you want to. I however have fallen in love with a game called World Of Tanks and can't be pulled away from it except for when the client crashes (it just did), so I'm taking a short leave of absence. I'm not leaving forums, (obviously) or reg.

Wolf Snare

screw world of tanks, RWL for lyfe!
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shores of Tripoli

It's SOO fun man. The only reason I'm here right now is because it's updating.

Ian2424

And I don't really care about the friendship.