Chopsticks

Started by Night Wolf, March 02, 2012, 10:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on March 03, 2012, 09:01:11 PM
Quote from: Kyrolin Zenyar on March 03, 2012, 10:47:03 AM
It doesn't work on rice, though.  That's a problem since a lot of Chinese restaurants serve rice.

the only difficult part is if you are picking up individual pieces, elswise you pick up a chink of rice

Yup! Gosh I love rice. It's my favorite food, you know. :D
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

have you ever had mexican rice with lemon?
it's amazing
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

I believe I have. and I love putting Lemon on rice. I like putting lemon on a lot of things. Its just a good flavor.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

I put brown sugar on whole grain rice.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Calisto

A good way to practice with chopsticks is to pick up peanut m&ms. That's actually how I learned how to use them.

In college I went through a phase where I ate -everything- with chopsticks, including rice. It's slower than with a fork but surprisingly easy once you get the hang of it.

Night Wolf

i bought practice chopsticks today!

Night Wolf

and theyre not helping

Krowdon

Keep trying! what are you practicing with? are you holding them right?

Night Wolf

Im practicing with chopsticks! And im holding them as close to the way she showed me how  :-[

Raggon

What are you trying to pick up?
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Night Wolf

I cant even pinch them together at the moment, they end up crisscrossing because I cant spread my middle and ring finger far enough apart

Krowdon

I kinda hold mine like a pencil.

Night Wolf

This is how I hold them  :-\