NEW FEATURE!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, April 19, 2003, 08:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

they've just added a wicked new feature that will allow you to know wether your enamy is maxed, too low, too high, on vacation, or you on the scores page!its the coolest thing, i cant wait to try it out!

....... i dont have a life :(

Retto

heh. Yeah...this isn't going to tell you information that you wouldn't find out after a bit of a search...

Therefore, while it'll tell you some stuff, it won't tell you if they have their raiders prepared, and it won't tell you if you're maxed.

I hope you guys like it...I know a few people were asking.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Retto

Also, like the Regular Server, all dead warlords are ranked lower than living ones.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

calria

Retto, you may not be God, but you're the next best thing!
*worships*

Calantorntain

There is only one word that can describe my feelings right now- w00t!
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

fingo

Good idea but I bet I get attacked alot more!
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

calria

The more I use this, the more I love it!!!
*twirls*
It makes things so much easier... I can just go down the list until everyone I can break is in red on that column, and then loot away me turns! Beeaaa-utiful!

evord

Sweetness!! Jolly good idea!!  Very very convient, I must say. Beats systematically attacking folks to see who's maxed, and guessing who is in range. Kodus to the admins!
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Trident

It's pretty intresting...

I've noticed almost always the entire top 20 is soon to be maxed.

Holby

Must be quite annoying if you have no targets. How does the max thing work, anyway? I've noticed that some people seem to be maxed continuosly.
I will not deleted this

Brock

Quote from: HolbyMust be quite annoying if you have no targets. How does the max thing work, anyway? I've noticed that some people seem to be maxed continuosly.
I think there's some sort of bug going around so people can be maxed for several hours with no recent attacks.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Holby

Pain. I saw someone with oodles of money that was maxed. Coudn't and still  can't do a thing about it, because they're still maxed from at least a day ago <_<  
I will not deleted this

evord

Not sure about the how's and whys, but it seems to only happen when people aren't in a clan. There's a big problem with this on the regular server right now.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.