History on my main page

Started by Wolf Snare, July 29, 2010, 01:58:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

I log into regular and I have all sorts of updates that happened over a year ago and haven't been deleted. Some of them bring up good memories of battles fought, others remind me of dear old friends that drifted away from RWL for the time being.. They always come back though.

466 days, 3.8 hours ago kell (#46) attacked you! Your enemy captured 620 Acres of Land and destroyed:
You managed to destroy:
2 Weasels

Note the date, 466 days ago! oh, those were the days. I miss Kell, has anyone heard from him lately? Last I heard he was really busy working in the pub. Someone drag him back!

462 days, 21.7 hours ago dark past (#15) made you a diplomat of On Top.

Ahh, the egotistical Cloud and his carefully selected tag, "On Top".

Last I heard he was over seas fighting for his country. Brave soldier, i miss that guy. Has anyone heard from him lately?

436 days, 0.9 hours ago Puck (#32) attacked you! 401 days, 12.7 hours ago Blood Wake (#94) attacked you!

Timmy! Wake! Scrolling through this sure brings up good memories. I think I'm going to get in contact with all of them and see if I can get them playing. Anyone heard from Nohc since that one random turbo round?

Oh, and can't forget when Volkov robbed me. that was a major turning point in history. ;)

290 days, 3.6 hours ago You find The Hounds of Ulster 2.0 (#34) attempting to view your army!
290 days, 3.6 hours ago You find The Hounds of Ulster 2.0 (#34) attempting to view your army!
290 days, 3.6 hours ago You find another warlord viewing your stats!
290 days, 3.6 hours ago Someone stole $3,615,458,054 from your treasury!
290 days, 3.6 hours ago Someone stole $3,834,683,362 from your treasury!
290 days, 3.6 hours ago Someone stole $3,160,232,796 from your treasury!

Does anyone else have any old post that they've saved, or anything that reminds you of a memorable moment in RWL?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Obliterator

I remember back when i was still a noob i joined a clan and just as i did they decided to try to kill wolf bite who was playing at the time as a helper for the new people. That was obviosly a bad plan =D.
Just about everyone who was playing turned on us.
It was about the first time i got murdered and then i quickly left the clan.
It was fun though
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Krowdon

Your thing about Kell makes me think about the time my clan fought with him shortly after I first joined. I hated that guy. lol.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wolf Snare

haha that sounds like a rough first experience Oblit, wrong place at the wrong time.  :D I really miss the old days when everything was chaotic, it was alot funner.

Krowdon-- Kell is a solid guy and an impecible player.  You probably don't like him because you fought against him. He would usually put people in their place when they were his enemy, but other than that he is an awesome guy. I can't wait until he returns.

..They always do.  ;)

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

you're right, they do. Where are you Cody?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

kell

Quote from: Wolf Snare on August 02, 2010, 04:13:35 PM
haha that sounds like a rough first experience Oblit, wrong place at the wrong time.  :D I really miss the old days when everything was chaotic, it was alot funner.

Krowdon-- Kell is a solid guy and an impecible player.  You probably don't like him because you fought against him. He would usually put people in their place when they were his enemy, but other than that he is an awesome guy. I can't wait until he returns.

..They always do.  ;)

don don don *evil music
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

cloud

Ironically everyone mentioned in this thread has come back recently.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

kell

well its about time i came home. i cant keep traveling the world forever
founder of eire

Shadow

If you plan to stick around, there is a ton of development going on that you might have fun with (currently the new code is on turbo and is rather unbalanced, but still fun and in the works).

Where did you travel?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

lol don't be modest, it's the most balanced it's ever been in the bigger scheme of things.

Welcome back Kell!

I can tell the future claud.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

kell

was in africa for a while, that was fun then hit south east asia but now im back home in rainy ireland
founder of eire

Sharptooh

ah, good old rainy Ireland . . .

Welcome back Kell :)

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

-Kilk