RWL Have Your Freedom

Started by cloud, February 09, 2012, 08:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Sevz has been broken and is out of resources. Around 10mil rats can continue to break him.

I have few defenses and can easily be broken on anything except skiffs. So Warlords, your freedom is now in your hands, what you choose to do with it is your choice.

-The last kind act of a broken Warlord.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Shadow

Ha! I was wondering if you would take that opportunity.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

ooooh, all bow down to vigilante cloud, our hero!
Those were our troops, you negligent twit. Always knew there was a weak link in the chain.
oh well, I couldn't care less now.  congrats :D
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

So I give you all an opening on Sevz, yet you decide to take me down and murder me instead of Sevz. If he decides to take Emp back it's all on the rest of you.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: cloud on February 10, 2012, 11:42:36 AM
So I give you all an opening on Sevz, yet you decide to take me down and murder me instead of Sevz. If he decides to take Emp back it's all on the rest of you.
Sevz has been broken again, we only hit you because you were on 170k, and seem to always have lots of towers.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sharptooh

Quote from: cloud on February 10, 2012, 11:42:36 AM

Sorry Cloud, I'm a bad evil person!

cloud

Quote from: Sharptooh on February 10, 2012, 01:51:07 PM

It has nothing to do with good/evil. You all have been whining about Sevz for the last week, and now there's an  easy opportunity to take him down and you sit idly by.

If I had the chance to do it over I would have let Sevz sit on top because he was clearly right; you're all beneath him.
-Kilk

Firetooth

We already had him, and pretty much anybody can break him now. Even if he gathers the land back up, we'll break him again. When I run next, I'll hit him.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

the real problem is all the cities that are floating around the game. His team can produce at a fairly high rate on comparitively low land because people low in the ranks keep making them cities to steal.

Sharptooh

Quote from: cloud on February 10, 2012, 02:02:11 PM
Quote from: Sharptooh on February 10, 2012, 01:51:07 PM

It has nothing to do with good/evil. You all have been whining about Sevz for the last week, and now there's an  easy opportunity to take him down and you sit idly by.

If I had the chance to do it over I would have let Sevz sit on top because he was clearly right; you're all beneath him.

I used the run to produce resources that we need and have been deprived of due to focusing so much on breaking Sevah for the past week.

I don't think he's going to do much though, and I'm sure there are at least a couple of other people who have broken him (but haven't done so for whatever reason)

All Sevah can do is try and gather up land, but unless he has stackloads of cash and food he's going to find this nigh on impossible with that army he's going to need to support.

Gen. Volkov

Sevah does not have stackloads of cash, I was just sacking him for really terrible returns.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on February 11, 2012, 04:41:55 AM
Sevah does not have stackloads of cash, I was just sacking him for really terrible returns.

Everyone gets sacked for really terrible returns. I think it's like .2% of their total cash or something awful like that.
-Kilk

Shadow

0.5%, which was a fair bit when there were resource massers, but is not quite so much in 3.0 where most people don't horde resources anymore.