National Day of Prayer

Started by TSR, April 20, 2003, 06:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TSR

Hi guys-

OK, first off, Happy Easter. 1. Let us celebrate the resurrection of Christ, and 243. Eat chocolate.

Second, I dunno who holds this, but I gather that the National Day of Prayer is well known. Just like parties, it's not the size, but the quality that counts. So start preparing, find things to pray about. It's while off, and you don't have to delay praying till then (duh), but still, it is a sort of celebration, like Easter.

Third, I wanna know how Lauren is doing. (To: TR Shadow), because I've been praying for her.

Peace out -

TR Shadow

Wow, I'm glad to here someone else has been praying for her.  Thanks.  Things have improved a little.  I think she's starting to accept the fact that LOTR isn't real.  But she's still into it at an unhealthy level.  She doesn't believe in God still and she won't pray.  I've shaired with her and she knows I'm right but she refuses to accept it.  She knows LOTR isn't real now but all her friends seem to think it is.  She wants to believe what they do so after they all die, they'll be together.  It's terrible =(.

Deathclaw

That it is. I will keep her in my prayers, and keep me posted.
Glory, Glory, Man United!