Land Fat

Started by fingo, March 22, 2003, 05:22:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fingo

Does anyone know someone who is landfat, is easy to break and between 50-100.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

fingo

Are Huts the onlyway to get Leaders?
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

wolf bite

As far as land fat, by the time you read this everything will change. but you can tell when you check the ranks and in a group of people that have 10,000 each, there is someone with 15,000 and about the same net worth. that is wat is called land fat because they may not have the army to protect them.

Leaders are about 100 per hut. if you have no huts you can have no leaders. Some, or one race can make leaders with their lotalty, I think it is a stoat race. but otherwise, build huts to get leaders.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

I have 1000 huts. I gain 100 leaders per turn. It works something like that.

Scarwake

No offense to anyone playing Turbo, but I've found that more than a few are land-fat and I mean hugely land-fat.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

Heh, I'm not. 5k land and 70m Networth.
I'm playing a food strat- just enough to keep me in the top 10 until the reset, I hope. :D
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Hey, Scarwake, since it is only like 4 days until the reset, I'm going crazy!  I even tried to espy the top two people!  Oh, and cal, I just attacked you.  I'm Spawn of Greeneye.

Peace Alliance

yeah, a lot of people get really landfat in turbo, but a lot of people get really skinny too. its all a matter of what your stratagy is. but with the gamespeed going fater, the outcome of each stratagy is exadurated.

i feel wise tonight, probably wont last after i get reply's about my grammar, eh cal?

Darkness

Quote from: Badrang the TyrantHey, Scarwake, since it is only like 4 days until the reset, I'm going crazy!  I even tried to espy the top two people!  Oh, and cal, I just attacked you.  I'm Spawn of Greeneye.

THERE ARE ONLY 4 DAYS UNTIL THE RESET.
This must be a mistake. Please someone verify when the reset of the turbo server will take place.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

lonewolf1817

not 4 days buddy try 14 days....now thats more like it(and this is true)
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

calria

Actually, Peace Alliance, I wasn't even going to say anything. I still won't lol it wasn't that bad!

Also, thou shalt NOT attack the Cal! I shall cry!

Badrang the Tyrant

If no one noticed, I posted that before the reset.  I don't know when the next reset is.

Abby The Rat

Quote from: DarknessPlease someone verify when the reset of the turbo server will take place.
The reset of Turbo happens every month on the 28th and you can ask Retto on that.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Holby

Quote from: Ad The Rat
Quote from: DarknessPlease someone verify when the reset of the turbo server will take place.
The reset of Turbo happens every month on the 28th and you can ask Retto on that.
I thought it was every two months. Pity, two is better.
I will not deleted this