Dear Redwall

Started by Sevah, January 21, 2012, 10:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

I don't understand you sometimes Sevz.  
Guess how many messages my Turbo admin account has received this round?  Guess.  Whatever number, its too high.  Zero.  I've gotten Zero messages.  
Do you know what that tells me?
It tells me that you honestly didn't give a crap about getting your land bug fixed.  
Shael occasionally goes inactive, you've said as much.  She, like the rest of us, has a lot going on.  I try to check my ingame messages every other day or so and my forum PM's every day.  If you legitimately wanted a fix you would have A) Send every ingame admin acct a note B) Posted a note in the Bug forum, just post in one of the existing topics C) Sent me / Shael / Shadow a forum PM.  
Since you didn't do _any_ of that I don't think you have any cause to be acting the way you are.

There's also a glitch in teh game regarding ingame admin accounts.  
It doesn't effect regular players so its not brought up much if at all, so you're excused for not knowing - however, once you have an admin account you cannot login to any other playing account via the login screen.  Inorder to play you must use the admin account to take over your warlord (ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL).  So yes, Shadow's admin account probably was marked online at the same time his playing account was.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sevah

I love you muse, always thought you were alright.
My argument is based on what I've seen. I've watched this game spiral downhill. The people are being treated like fools and they can't see it. I have seen Shadows habits of logging onto his admin account then taking people down. I've seen changes that purely help his style of play. I know the game inside out, if I were in charge of the changes I'd make things a million times better overnight.

If you had time or reason the game would be great for all. Highly suspicious on him.
Also, I grant that I should of messaged your admin account, didn't think about it. The landbug was effecting my ratio.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Blood Wake

Blah blah blah, RWL, stupid things. Female dog, female dog, female dog.

-Drunk Wake
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Briar

You'd flush my head in a toilet?  Harsh. Especially since I doubt it would be very clean.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Peace Alliance

The game is open source, Sevs. This is yet another example of boastful claims you never bother to prove.