dear sevah

Started by Kilkenne, January 20, 2012, 04:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

I'm not "snowy fur" and I'm not playing Turbo, as I knew the stats of the emps when they were made. You should probably stop lambasting whoever it is that you're talking to in your clan forum as me. It's not me.

In summation:

I'm not playing turbo, and you're having words with someone else.

cloud

I was aware of this, but let it continue to happen anyway for my own amusement.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Sevah

he started it cuz, I thought it was Firetooth
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Shadow

That does explain why you apparently called him kilkenne
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

I honestly thought Snowy Fir was Holby, for awhile, because he was messing with me just like Holby loves to do.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sevah

I still don't care who it is. That chimp thinks they're cool stirrin chips but so far all they've done is run a poxy wasteful wildcat strategy and blame me for the clans lack of care to play.

We get our spurts. It's probably time to blaze up a crazy win. I'm happily financing Snowy cos it could be Shadow. The uselessness wouldn't surprise me but the attitude doesn't seem beady eye flappy headed canadian
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.