Reset and rank 1

Started by Holby, April 22, 2003, 11:35:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

I had a good chance of being #1.  If you read my new post in the turbo forum it will explain everything.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Rough Raiders

GOOOOO HOLBY!!!! heh ur deffinatly gonna win this one.
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Holby

Quote from: DarknessI had a good chance of being #1. ?If you read my new post in the turbo forum it will explain everything.
You wouldn't have had a chance if it wasn't for the max attack bug. I would have stolen all your money first- I noticed what you were piliing up. I could rack up the money you had in two days without stealing a thing, so it doesn't bother me much.
I will not deleted this

Darkness

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have stolen my money.  How can you steal my money when you can't even view my army.

You find Mahoney (#109) attempting to view your army!

Tsk Tsk Tsk.

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Holby

Pretty pathetic, ain't it? My loss of leaders hasn't helped anything.

However, I was referring to several days ago. I watched you gain money, and I couldn't do anything about it. You only had about a million leaders at the time. Surely you can't have overlooked that yellow coloured message that says "You find another Warlords viewing your stats!"?
Still, I've viewed them half a dozen times within the last week.
I will not deleted this

Darkness

Yea I checked my news archive and in fact you viewed my army 3 times because you would have been the only person able to.  All I can say is that maybe you shouldn't be too confident about the perch that you sit on and I'm not the one you should worry about.

Holby

I know who I should be worrying about, and I'm not actually worried- it doesn't bother me in the slightest that they'll get in front of me.
*Understands the secret goings-on*
I will not deleted this

Badrang the Tyrant

Darkness, I would be so happy if you finished first!

Peace Alliance

HOLY SMOKES!!! WOLF BITE JUMPS IN THE LEAD!!! THATS AMAZING!!!!

Darkness

I commend you Wolf Bite.  If only I had played my cards a little later.  Ah well third aint so bad.  Plus there is next season.  I think people are in for a shock for the next season on Turbo.

Retto

The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Bloodrath

I knew wolf bite would push forward in the end. ;)