I AM IN THE TOP 10 POSTERS

Started by Dead Eye, April 17, 2003, 02:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Eye

GO DEAD EYE, I'TS YOUR BIRTHDAY, GONNA PARTY LIKE IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! ( a popular "rap" song in America that I hate and make fun of all the time)

I just noticed I am the top 9th/8th poster(it keeps going up or down with me and Aus)
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

That's my husband!   :D  

Menatus

What an AMAZING accomplishment!!!

*been #1 forever*

Brock

Wow.  I doubt I'll ever be in the top ten posters.  There's only so much posting one guy can do before he loses interest and gets a new hobby or something.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

CoolClaw

Yeah, I rather play hockey or read Get Fuzzy or play my bagpipe, which is a babe magnet.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

General Austin

Grrrrr! All this spamming, I'm falling behind...Get Fuzzy RULES!!! *holds up hands in get fuzzy manner*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

calria

Yay!!!

Last time I checked, I was #3 in posts... I'm trying to break 1000. Less than 100 to go, too!

Deathclaw

I'm fourth, at the very beginning I was first, but I left for a weekend and Menatus spammed her way into the lead.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

CoolClaw

Menatus almosts never spams.  Don't Diss the Menatus.  She always make good posts.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

calria

*beats up Deathclaw*

Thou shalt not diss Tania! I shall beatest thee upeth!