Where do YOU stand on this?

Started by Trident, April 11, 2003, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

The first three are the best choices.  We'll see how many people need to be visited by us Bears.  *Shares skittles with everybody*

TR_Care_Bear

I love them!

*Hugs Care Bear*
CARE BEAR WARLORDS!!!

guardians of night

These are the best! lol, thanks to TR Shadow, I got my own!  :D  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Scringepaw

Where do you get them?  They're awesome!
EDIT:NEVER MIND!
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

TR Shadow

Beem

Quote from: TridentThe first three are the best choices.  We'll see how many people need to be visited by us Bears.  *Shares skittles with everybody*
*Starts to cry and chucks skittles at Trident.* My skittles... you cannot supply skittles... noooooo! They are mine, and mine alone... you can use Twizzlers or something.  Just leave my skittles alone.  *Collects the little skittles and cradles them.* It's okay babies, he didn't mean it.  *Starts flicking them again all happy like.* ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Trident

Quote from: Beem
Quote from: TridentThe first three are the best choices.  We'll see how many people need to be visited by us Bears.  *Shares skittles with everybody*
*Starts to cry and chucks skittles at Trident.* My skittles... you cannot supply skittles... noooooo! They are mine, and mine alone... you can use Twizzlers or something.  Just leave my skittles alone.  *Collects the little skittles and cradles them.* It's okay babies, he didn't mean it.  *Starts flicking them again all happy like.* ^_^
You're pathetic Beem  :lol:

*Gives beem gummy happy care bears*

Aqualis

"Get them away!" screamed the innocent villager, as the harmless looking "Care" Bears marced toward the city. "Hide your children, hide your possesions. They come for all and leave none un-care-beared!"

The army of Care Bears marched on, flowers and saplings were crushed as the surge of Care Bears moved forward. Young ones ran from them, horror filling their eyes. Older villagers, ran for all their worth, a look of madness coming upon them. Some fell to the mad onslaught, some made it, some became ... a Care Bear.

It was a succesfull raid, their numbers swelled as their unstopped wave of care and bears swept the small countryside. It was of no use to fight them. Shouts of "Flee to the city, hide behind the walls" were heard all round. None were safe, none could hide.

The Care Bears were coming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I voted get them away. I hope you all enjoyed my short story on the horrors of the Care Bear. These atrocities have not yet happened, but at their rate of groth, Care Bears will sweep the country. We must hide, wait till they pass.

"When you wake you watch for them,
When you sleep, you watch for them.

We must dig, dig to the bowels of the earth. 'Tis the only
place they fear to go. There we will await their passing."
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

---GET THEM AWAY---

asap if you dont mind, care bears are very scary, evil, sinister...  
*sprays care bear repellant all around himself*
now they cant get me...
*watches the people fleeing from the army of care bears, and hands out repellant*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Brock

I need some of that care bear repellent windhound, those care bears creep me out! :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :unsure:  :blink:  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Bloodrath

Common, they can't be that bad after all. ;)  

windhound

*hands out more care bear repellent*
yep, they are bad, look at that innocent expression on all of them, they want to decieve us all...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Trident

Quote from: windhound*hands out more care bear repellent*
yep, they are bad, look at that innocent expression on all of them, they want to decieve us all...
Poor windy...something must of got to him.  Maybe it'sa the cutenes sof the carebears.   :D  :rolleyes:  

FunkyFerretGuy

*looks at the avatars with a face like:  :blink:*
Uhm...
Hmmm...
Ferrets...
On a rock climbing trip

-Mother has tripped five times-

Mother- "Matt, these shoes have great traction!"

Me- "Inwhich you have demonstrated so well..."

The following is going to be my extremely stupid bumper sticker:

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

calria