Reset?

Started by Ereptor, April 17, 2003, 07:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

After speaking with Ad.  We felt our plan was a bit unrealalistic.  So without further adu.  We shall ask for a reset.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Quamicauzilot

A few questions.  What is the plan to which you refer, why was it needed, and why does its failure call for a reset?
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Power of Mordor

I believe a reset would be wise, the power of the top 10 and the alliances between them are impossibly strong now. If there is a reset, congratulations Ereptor, and excellent job of holding your position for that long. Congratulations.

Flamerose

I like the idea of a reset. It seems that a lot of players have abandoned the regular server. All the better if you can incorporate it into a story :3
Flamerose, the Incisive Fang
Leader of Clan Tater

-----------@~

Art and Animation at Fernblossom.com

Quamicauzilot

There's, of course, the other side of that coin.  What of those that have not abandoned it?  Should everyone be forced to either not rejoin, or start over with 250 acres just because some don't play, and there is not an ideal balance of power?

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

evord

A reset would be good and more fun for all.  The lower ranks are so uncoordinated that I don't even get attacked anymore.
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

CoolClaw

A reset would be interesting even though many people probaly would leave.  Or some might come back.  Either way a reset would be cool.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Flamerose

Working your way up to the top is part of the fun! :D  
Flamerose, the Incisive Fang
Leader of Clan Tater

-----------@~

Art and Animation at Fernblossom.com

-id-

As far as a reset goes, for the most part, Tater has been laying off well...just about everyone. Typically almost all our turns are spent handing out beatings (or trying to) and that just isnt the case right now. Despite that we haven't been attacking, there hasnt been any significant growth or push to fight the upper ranks.

I guess there's a lot to be said for, or against resetting. I'm up for either, I just want a good fight!

Quamicauzilot

Exactly.  So what of those that have or are working their respective ways to the top?  Why bother climbing a ladder when everyone's shaken off every now and then, just because of the power balance?

For the CAFI folks.

Power of Mordor

I believe your opinion is blurred being in Winter (No offense.) The top 10 is out of reach, WOD, Tater, and Winter are almost untrouchable. Some of the best players have left the game, many more are leaving, and even those that remain in defiance like wolf bite and leader are powerless. Sockferret try to rise to the top 10, and leave winter while you do it.