Regular has gone down

Started by Brock, April 13, 2003, 09:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock

just so everyone knows, the regular server is down again.  this is the message on the screen:

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php on line 16

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 61

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/boze/public_html/warlords/login.php:16) in /home/boze/public_html/warlords/html.php on line 62

Redwall: Warlords
DARK EMPIRES EXPANSION
No such user!

I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

When I try to log on, it says the account is on vacation and can't be played for 55 hours. When I checked again, two hours later, it still says that it can't be played for 55 hours...

Mark

that happen to me too! I put my account on vaction and it's bin 2 weeks now and I still can't get in! :(  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

Abby The Rat

It looks like that, something have gone wrong with the time of the vacations, maybe it stopped. ~Goes to prod Retto~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]