Slayer has been Slain

Started by Vargarth, November 16, 2011, 03:53:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Quote from: cloud on November 18, 2011, 01:48:39 PM
Slayer makes up almost 1/2 the turbo population, and more than 1/2 the top 10. I'm not sure how you can actually take pride in any of your "accomplishments" with those numbers.

yay, you are right on that one
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevah

We've been going easy since we're stacked with players. Time to accomplish something since you said that.

Slayer for Emps. WOOT WOOOT
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Briar

Quote from: Rakefur on November 18, 2011, 07:08:24 AM
Quote from: Shadow Assassin on November 17, 2011, 11:46:33 PM
Whats going on?
Sevz is somewhat scared of the thought of me and Ryu working together.

Somehow I highly doubt that.

Apparently next round could be full of a few head on heads though. Snare is cooking up to beat down a whole server.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Firetooth

You guys are pretty much just a less interesting (and generally less talented) version of Kilk's crew.

At least they tried to do something interesting. YOu don't even have a theme. Let down.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sevah

We're just a bunch of mates in a clan smashing down everyone. Took 3 weeks for people to work out a strategy with partial immunity to our destruction.

I say we've got the most talent possible cept we're not so serious or actively displaying our potential. Not that there's formidable enemies.

Durza

when you have that many vets on a team you kind of need time
Question Mark (?)

Kilkenne

Has anyone else ever notice that sometimes Sevah posts on Sevz and other times on Sevah? Also, I'm thinkin' about getting the band back together for some Turboin'. Seems like there's a place for some competition.

Sharptooh

I know people are probably goin to hate on me for this, but it's seriously true.

The resistance this round has been me Vargath and Uiblis (a few other people have helped, but us three are kind of the core)

The problem is we haven't been able to pass networth / resources effectively, we have two leaders (me and Uiblis) and an indier (Varg) he didn't run for a fair few days though because I was stuck with a ton of cash I couldn't aid to him without either destroying a fair bit of troop net or making it Uber vulnerable, thus deadlocking us for a couple of days.

This has been alleviated now as we have another leader helping us but it took a long time to persuade them to help us, unsurprisingly lots of people are dissuaded because they know people who resist die.

We don't have the blesesing of being in a clan either, because we know if that happens we'll get sacked into oblivion / killed, the aid credits are seriously limiting when your unclanned Sevah, something you're probably unaware of.

So congratulations Sevah, you've banded together a group of undeniably good players, but you've got nothing to be proud of with regards to dominating the round.

Quote from: Sevah on November 24, 2011, 02:36:45 AM
We're just a bunch of mates in a clan smashing down everyone. Took 3 weeks for people to work out a strategy with partial immunity to our destruction.

You've got how many people in your clan? 8?9? There's three of us and communicating effectively is made more difficult by not having a clan forum.

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 24, 2011, 09:20:45 AM
Also, I'm thinkin' about getting the band back together for some Turboin'. Seems like there's a place for some competition.

Please do Kilk  :)

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Durza

I would like to learn from different vets, Turbo works
Question Mark (?)

Sevah

Sharpy:
We don't have the blesesing of being in a clan either, because we know if that happens we'll get sacked into oblivion / killed, the aid credits are seriously limiting when your unclanned Sevah, something you're probably unaware of.

HAHAHAHA. I had my eyes shut when they publicly explained the changes to sending aid. I never noticed it last round when I could send off 6 times from 18credits and it says it on that page.
6 times is better than 5 like usual. Pity about the 3 hours to send more but if you were clanned you'd have that sack defence that you hype up.

Obviously we didn't wanna cripple everyone too bad because it makes em quit
Thanks for your compliments and resistance against a clan that's holding back.

cloud

I like slayer, they make me rich.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...