Anyone Remember Peace Alliance II ?

Started by Ereptor, April 14, 2003, 10:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

He betrayed me.  He follows Deathclaw, Kilk and Orcrist to the shadows.......

He was once rank 2.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

evord

Once a nation stood, now only furred bodies lie beneath the flapping banner of the tater.  Peace Alliance II was a blade of rats that cut and wounded us all, but in the end, it was shattered by its flaws - unable to survive the hammer and anvil.  
gobbling or somekinda hordes... taker yer pick.

Ereptor

Tater and Winter now Stand by the side of The Emperor Ereptor the Great.  Who will stand against me now?  Soon Ad shall be Emperor and we shall see what happens.  But i have not given up my power.  Just my throne.  I will see that Add lives to be Emperor or all will die that wish it not to be.  I have set up a kingdom for him and he will reign.  That is my promise.  Mordor, Tater and Winter FOREVER!
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Abby The Rat

Well, it took a long time to kill him. About 5-6 days. I think. Still you killed him. ~sigh~ Another death.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Orcrist

Ok- FOR THE LAST TIME- NO ONE KILLED ME. I DELETED MYSELF BECAUSE I GOT GROUNDED AND AM NOT ALLOWED TO PLAY ANY GAMES ON THE INTERNET...please read this, as I'm sortof sick of typing it...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ereptor

Oh heh.  Deleted your account when it was 12 acres left?  We had been attacking you for 30 mins straight.  I had just made the order to stop attacking so that i could have your kill.  I sent you aid.  You logged on.  And quickly deleted your account before i could kill you.  You are a liar.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Orcrist

haha- No ereptor, I gained back up to 1500 acres before deleting the account. I was recovering, and when I was doing so, you weren't even online...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Ereptor

Ok thats it.  You have totally made a complete fool of yourself.  Do you want me to get proof?  I am sure my friends in admin would be happy to shed some light on when you deleted your account.  One more word out of you and i will show everyone the fool you are.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*