what had become of the warlords

Started by alacazar, April 20, 2003, 12:11:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

Are we warlords or not??????  Is that what this game is called?????

Yet we sit and wait while a rolly polly emporor who cant move dictates to us.  

WE sit here while an emporor promotes who he wills to power,  and in the next breath declares war on the very one he help make powerful

He demands that aliances, created even before mordor was founded,  much less WOD, be canceled, simply because he does not like one of the ali partners

Yet we sit.  We do nothing.

are we wolves,  are we stoats, are we rats or foxes.  or are we but lowly feild mice that can be dictated to by one more powerful.  Shall we allow one man to take the entire top ten with his underlings,  and give up this game for lost

I pose this question to you warlords of redwall

alacazar, speaking for no clan or kingdom, but as a single voice

Ereptor

Thats right you little insignificant mouse.  Your little clan PAL is nothing to.  I have broken up the biggest alliances and clans.  None stand before me.  I have to be ruthless now.  I have no choice.  I trust only a few.  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

PAL could have helped stop Ereptor, in the days of the Freedom Forces and Kilk. But they decided to be allies with NAZ. Maybe if PAL had helped the Free Forces, this would not be an argument. Now Ereptor has started "The Great Killing" Nothing shall be holy after this, for war may even come to Winter.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

alacazar

how many times do I have to point out that Pal killed 2 members of naz for all intents and purposes.  the freedom aliance finished them off but they lost more than half their streingth to pal before freedom got their licks in.  

I should know,   I hit both of the kills more than 20 times myself.  

as as for why pal did not jump right away.  I have never, nore will i ever break an aliance just because of a rumor of treachory.  if I did pal would be at war with winter right now.  

wolf bite

Again I take my blade in my fangs and charge the top of the mountain.  I slash and dismember the foolish guards of the emperor who sell their loyalty to him until he feels they are no longer useful.  As a four legged beast, I leap up the rocky cliffs causing mayhem in my wake.  I take out the guards and all that is left is for someone behind me to jab the dagger in the neck of the murderous thug that calls himself King.

I look behind me to see that all those that pledge their loyalty to the takeover of the lands are not to be seen.  They are more concerned about fighting clans with the same intent as they have over some weed eaten farm land, when the golden streets of the palace are for the taking.

As I stand here fighting alone against six wounded guards, I wonder ?Where have all the Warlords gone??

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Power of Mordor

Wolf Bite, I for one would have stood with you as you know, but Ereptor has, wisely, destroyed those who would have helped you. I am sorry I can do nothing to help.

Trident

I have an intresting word for all of you.  Coalition.  :lol:  

Mark

You may have killed me the first time but I'm back I've bin back fer a while now...
I'm juston vaction. I when on vaction because I took 48,000 acers from windy (#480) (with the 9 milion rats Ereptor sent to me:D) I only have one more hour on Vaction and then I'll kill! :P  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

calria

If you've not got the might to take care of the problem you complain about, cease your banter and begin to build an army.

If you have the might, or are allied with a might which can crush your foe, then by all means, once again stop your banter, go out, and take care of that which you believe must be done.

At any rate, don't whine because diplomacy once again shows itself to be two-faced.
We all knew it would when we started playing, didn't we?