RESET !

Started by Ereptor, April 17, 2003, 07:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

NO!!  Heck, I just made a new account after mine dropped some 300 odd ranks in one day!  (Hackers...)  My account name? None other than "The Longed Lashed She Wolves!"   :D  :D  :D  

Beem

Nooooo, I don't want a reset.  I finally am getting things going for the way I want them.  I am happy with where I am set right now; I would die if I had to go back to 100,000 of each troop again.  *Dies at the thought of It.* so, I vote, nooooooooo.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Brock

I say nay.  It's interesting enough without having a reset.  I'm doing quite well and having plenty of fun.  My army and stuff is at an all time high.  Perhaps in a month or two we can have a reset.  It's more interesting if we solve problems ourselves.  Otherwise, we'd just have the same problems over again with a reset.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Beem

I have to respond to this so I can be listed as the last poster for 7 straight topics.  As of right now I have the highest post count of the day as well.  To make this not completely pointless, *nods in furious agreement with Brock.* Makes it more of a challenge it does.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."