SkUter Punks

Started by , April 08, 2003, 03:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I myself am a SkUter Punk. Does anyone else think they're cool?

Beem

SkUter Punk?  As in a ?wanna? be punk who rides around on a scooter such as Razor?  If that is what they are I would imagine it being pretty pathetic.  However, that is just my opinion, if it makes you happy... unless it is hurting an animal, or not hurting a human being... then do it.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

yeah im talking about Skuter punks as in the wanna be punks, unlike the wanna be sk8r punks who are also redwall warlords

Trident

Um...  Skaters are kewl.  Some are; some aren't.  Kasey is; Kellen isn't. :D  :lol:  

Menatus

Everyone's different. In general, skaters, punks, freaks, goths and the rest are ALL different. I hate goths and freaks with a fiery passion, but I guess skaters are okay. Except the wanna-bes. Of course, punks must be okay because I was one.

And the rest.

Rough Raiders

Some of my friends are skaters so I guess they are ok. Im not a skater or a poser or anything but I got some blading skills...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Dead Eye

I am a sk8ter. I got an awsome World Industries Board. Me and my friends skate all the time, every weekend we go to a park.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

Are Skuters the same as Skaters?  I assumed so.

Beem

I am neither punk, nor Goth. and definitely not prep.  I roller blade but am hardly a sk8ter.  I have a style referred too as... artist... kind of a lighter punk I guess.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

I have no idea where I fit in.  I only have a few friends who are unembarrassed to be seen around me.  I'm not a punk, prep, or wannabe.  Methinks I'm an "Other."