Lonewolf, does it make you feel good?

Started by Peace Alliance, April 12, 2003, 01:55:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i'm less then 1/20th your net. i never have much land compared to yours and you attack me SO MUCH:

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:49:24 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
Clan:  Fallout Boy (#122)
Clan:  Frontal Assault
789 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:49:15 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
827 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:49:04 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
368 Acres

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:48:53 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
708 Acres

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:48:46 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
1447 Acres

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:48:40 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
1685 Acres

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:48:33 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
1505 Acres

Sat, 12 Apr 2003 13:48:26 -0500 lonewolf1817 (#18)
551 Acres

so far today, i get like 5 times that each day.

Trident

Hun...you were more land fat then me- and I was rank 6, and you were rank 16.  You had some 21,000 acres, and I had 8,000 acres.  Of course everybody will attack you!

BTW he doesn't come to the forums.

Peace Alliance

yes, i was landfat. but not the landfattest. and when i was in his position attacking people everyone got mad at me! plus, the only reason i'm always landfat is because i'm attacked 1,000,000,000 times a day! mostly by lonewolf!

lonewolf1817

to awnse yor quetion i dont like attcking anyone but you peace......it makes me mad to hear of that you did. so u know my rule u are not to come above the top ten or ill just sit you back down.......Is for everyoen else i dont come on the forms a lot this is my secound time ever. and im done attacking people because i dont feel that i need anymore land that what i already have...unless people start attacking me. so peace get off my case and everyone else your going to get a post form #38 about how bad i am cuz i took him down....im not bad if you realy want to know waht happened sned me a mail
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Earendil

Quote from: lonewolf1817so peace get off my case and everyone else your going to get a post form #38 about how bad i am cuz i took him down....im not bad if you realy want to know waht happened sned me a mail
And here it is (#38 here, and I have a name...)

LoneWolf, the only reason you don't need land, is because you found some silly lame excuse to break an alliance with me, and take my land. all damg I ever did to you I offered to repay 110% back, but no, you took, and took, and took some more, and still had the arogence to claim it was all "fare" and that I broke the alliance with you...what a baby, at least call it what it was, a lame attempt at easy land.

calria

Quote from: lonewolf1817to awnse yor quetion i dont like attcking anyone but you peace......it makes me mad to hear of that you did. so u know my rule u are not to come above the top ten or ill just sit you back down.......Is for everyoen else i dont come on the forms a lot this is my secound time ever. and im done attacking people because i dont feel that i need anymore land that what i already have...unless people start attacking me. so peace get off my case and everyone else your going to get a post form #38 about how bad i am cuz i took him down....im not bad if you realy want to know waht happened sned me a mail
-answer
-your
-question
-I
-attacking
-you, Peace
-It
-"of that you did"?
-So
-you
-rule-
-you
-I'll
-everyone
-I
-don't
-forums
-second
-"and" cannot begin sentences
-I'm
-I
-I
-any more
-I
-have, unless
-So
-Peace
-you're
-from
-I
-because
-I
-I'm
-really
-what
-send

That's a brief listing of all of the errors in that post... I won't even go into how much of an idiot I think this guy is...

Trident

Calria... he is my friend, you know.  Lonewolf isn't bad.

calria

I'm judging by post content alone, hun.

Darkness

It seems to me that you have way too much time on your hands if you are analyzing each post on the forums for grammatical errors.  Yes lonewolf's post had countless errors in it but everywhere I read on the forums I see you correcting people.  It has gotten quite annoying.  
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Peace Alliance

hey! i thought it was funny! its hard enough to understand what the heck lonewolf is trying to say. he talks always  sense-not,yes. i'm spechel! lol