Joker's Daughter, Danger Mouse, and Me

Started by Blood Wake, October 06, 2011, 10:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

So....

Several months ago, when Rome came out. I got a bunch of Danger Mouse produced albums, among them, "The Last Laugh" by Joker's Daughter

The other day I looked up the artist (a woman named Helena Costas) on Twitter and Facebook and she has way less fans than Melodramus...

Though one of her music videos does have 97,000 views and is pretty awesome.

So I messaged her and offered free services in getting her internet presence looking a little better, saying I'd only ask for payment if she became a millionaire due to something I did and that she has to give me a chance as her friend and possibly lend me some contacts in the future (Danger Mouse, lol)

she said yes of course so now I'm running a lot of her social media and what not. Haha. Silly eh?

I prefer you go to the Reverb to listen and watch music videos.

http://reverbnation.com/JokersDaughter

Thanks!

She's worth your time for sure!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

Really? No replies? I think this is really cool...
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Rakefur

The videos are a little weird looking but the music is nice.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012