The slain.

Started by Ereptor, April 09, 2003, 03:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Anyone else think R Rwl looks like a grave yard?  There are dead people everywhere.  All of them high networths.  Yuck..  So messy.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

windhound

yeah quite ick, though, Kilk's carcass is the worse, I keep jumping over it again and again and it never moves much...  The rest of the top 40 is lookin pretty grim too...  8 total dead hordes in the top 40 is a fairly large amount...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Deathclaw

Three I know for sure were valiantly slain as decoys.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Blood Wake

i agree it takes up more time scrolling to
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

~>John<~

ahuh.
lots of time..so much
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

CoolClaw

They should make a page called the graveyard and put all the dead hordes there sort of as an honor thing and it would be easier to navigate through the scores.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Orcrist

Yeah- like they do in other promisances: it makes it much more easier...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

I find it interesting that no one has realized that Ereptor, the person who posted this chat, is directly to blame for this so-called mess. With his silent calculater close at hand, and all the windows shut to block the sunlight, he basks in the brilliance of a dastardly new scheme. A new scheme to backstab. A new scheme full of deceit and treachery. A new scheme that he will use to take over the entire server! Although you might not be able to tell from his kills. He has secretly tracked down all his old warlord chums and lured into a trap. A trap from which they will not leave until hours of torture have been demonstrated on them and they have been forced to take their own life, or that of their horde. Unfortunately, so many young adults have given their lifes fighting these oppressions, and many choose death in life rather than death in Redwall. Their last words ranged from "long-live Redwall" to "Ereptor cheats". Only the weak of mind chose life over Redwall. They killed themselves, and their red names and networths are all that are left. Amen.
     -The Two

Trident

Quote from: The TwoI find it interesting that no one has realized that Ereptor, the person who posted this chat, is directly to blame for this so-called mess. With his silent calculater close at hand, and all the windows shut to block the sunlight, he basks in the brilliance of a dastardly new scheme. A new scheme to backstab. A new scheme full of deceit and treachery. A new scheme that he will use to take over the entire server! Although you might not be able to tell from his kills. He has secretly tracked down all his old warlord chums and lured into a trap. A trap from which they will not leave until hours of torture have been demonstrated on them and they have been forced to take their own life, or that of their horde. Unfortunately, so many young adults have given their lifes fighting these oppressions, and many choose death in life rather than death in Redwall. Their last words ranged from "long-live Redwall" to "Ereptor cheats". Only the weak of mind chose life over Redwall. They killed themselves, and their red names and networths are all that are left. Amen.
     -The Two
We could care less about your sinister knowledge.  Good day.

Abby The Rat

~Prods "The Two"~

Well, I know it is not true. So I got my eye shut to that post

I'm with the wise Ereptor, my advicer.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dead Eye

Seriously, number 2 is getting annoying, and all these other "ereptor hating guys" Isn't the free people Ereptor war thing over? Ereptor is good now, it was just a story line. He was never really evil. Ad is becoming Emperor. So stop picking on Ereptor!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Yeah maybe we should pick on Ad the User of other people.
     - The Two

Badrang the Tyrant

Maybe you should just shutup.  Anyone who picks on Ad will have to deal with me. :D  

Abby The Rat

The user of other people?

They help me and they are free not to and I do not use then.

And I think other will agree me.

Why did do you have so much hated from Emptor and like to pick on people?
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dead Eye

We are not used by Ad, we help him because he helped us. He is the greatest member in ROC.

Ad, why are you called the vilant if you are peaceful?
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov