Just the numbers

Started by Neobaron, March 27, 2011, 07:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

With a 0% multiplier... 0

With a 100% multiplier - I forget. Must ask shael for code infos.

EDIT: Oh by multiplier you mean race bonus. I though you meant troop training settings.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Neobaron

I'm a bit confused Shadow...

With the equation you posted for towers, a player with a single tower can have virtually limitless defense by just stacking rats. But building more towers actually LOWERS the number...

500*(rats/(100*towers+1))

1,000,000 rats on 1 tower = ~5,000,000 DP
1,000,000 rats on 2 towers= ~2,500,000 DP

That can't be right. If that equation is all there is to it, then the best way to defend yourself is to have 1 tower. But testing this theory proves that either the equation is wrong/out of context, or that towers are broken and do nothing.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Shadow

I think I must have copied the equation out wrong, actually. I'll check when I get a chance.

edit: here is the equation

$tdefense = $enemy[towers] * 500 * min(1, $enemy[armtrp] / (100 * $enemy[towers] + 1))

Shadow

City stealing:

City steal mission pits your entire army, including leaders as regular troops, against the defender's army, including leaders. Leaders have 10 OP and 22 DP. The defender also gets a 50% defense bonus on top of that.

So:

City attack points:

race offense bonus * (rats*2 + weasels*2 (possible 3?) + stoats*5 + skiffs*6 + leaders*10)

city defense points:

Race defense bonus * 1.5 * (rats*2 + weasels*5 (possibly 6?) + stoats*3 + skiffs*8 + leaders*22)

you take the city if you have a 5% attack advantage

Firetooth

Could somebody please post the threshold for each offensive mission? I think espionage is about 0.8-0.9 and as has been posted steal is 2.2.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

I know open atk op is 1.8. I -think- espionage is 1, murder is about 1.15, and poison in the 1.25 range. But I could be off by 0.05 on those.

Firetooth

Yeah, I went by *1.8 in calcualtor earlier as I seem to remember seeing the number somewhere...I think murder is more like 1.3* though, maybe that's just me. I was going for *1.2 of the defender defense ratio and it wasn't working...irrc, in the past I've been able to poison when I haven't been able to murder
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Can this thread get a sticky, it's pretty useful.