I am still Emperor....

Started by Ereptor, April 09, 2003, 11:35:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

As of now i am still your Emperor.  I have decided to make a decree.  Anyone in the top ten that is not in Northlands will find themselves being attacked by members of Tater and myself.  Also anyone attacking our allies will be delt with swiftly.  Winter is a peaceful clan.  They are not attacked without us knowing.  If we see attacks getting out of hand, those responcible will pay the price others have payed.  And R RWL will continue to be a blood stained battle field.  I am on the way to putting a peaceful Emperor on the throne.  Disturbe this and pay with your life.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

And what if a Winter member attacks us, but we are retaliating?  Cause this member is not peaceful at all.  Guardians of Night (29).

Abby The Rat

You can retaliating, just don't attack more then is needed to be. All members I knows that I only protects from unfairness or I try 2.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Dead Eye

If a winter member attacks, just push them a few ranks back, than warn them not to attack you again. Take what they took, than tell them to stop. If you can't take it back, contact Ad, and we will work from there
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

Well, I try not to attack more than 4 times a day.  If I do and it isn't in retaliation, then I am sorry.  If I am not in debt, I will shorten my attacking to no more than 3 times a day.  That is no more than 3 attacks on a person a day.  If I can receive the same it would be greatly appreciated. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Holby

Quote from: EreptorAs of now i am still your Emperor. ?I have decided to make a decree. ?Anyone in the top ten that is not in Northlands will find themselves being attacked by members of Tater and myself. ?Also anyone attacking our allies will be delt with swiftly. ?Winter is a peaceful clan. ?They are not attacked without us knowing. ?If we see attacks getting out of hand, those responcible will pay the price others have payed. ?And R RWL will continue to be a blood stained battle field. ?I am on the way to putting a peaceful Emperor on the throne. ?Disturbe this and pay with your life.
You make everyone go to Northlands, just so Tater and you can attack them and take /more/ land. Heh, well done.
I will not deleted this

windhound

lol, I've allied myself with much of Tater by now, so it really doesnt matter, but I moved, dont want you to have a reason to kill off more of my food  ;)  
Ereptor took 1/2 of my total food, twice, a while back and yesterday... it wasnt nice...  lol
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

This is evil too!  Telling everyone to move in the Northlands just so his cronies can get land from the top ten?  I'm going to move just to make them mad.

Ereptor

umm ya the only person that said that was Holby.  Did i say anything about that.  In fact it does make it easier to attack people.  But that doesn't mean i can't attack you anyway.  It does however make it easier to give aid out.  If you don't want aid, either don't move and die or don't come into the top ten.  that is all.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

~>John<~

Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome