Species...

Started by Twillight, February 13, 2003, 09:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scringepaw

I know where the game guide is!You made me so badly tempered that I'm fuming! :angry:  :angry:
"Patience is a virtue."

"Perfect practice makes perfect."

RAINBOW

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Dead Eyeyea shael! newbs! can't live with them, can't live without making fun of them!
That goes for you too Dead Eye...

RazorClaw

Fuming.... yuck. And Badrang, generally pointing out someone's spam with one line is considered spam in itself.

Rough Raiders

Quote from: The Lady ShaelAll of that can be answered in the Game Guide. We've all explained this too many times. If you have any other significant questions, look them up in the Game Guide before forcing us to waste energy by typing an explanation for you. And don't you dare ask "How do I get to the Game Guide?", because you've got to have a negative IQ to not be able to answer that question.
lol true dat Shael...
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

RazorClaw

Pardon? What did that mean?

Badrang the Tyrant

*speaks in Ben Stein voice* In the common "white boy" language, it means "That is true"

Arono

Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant*speaks in Ben Stein voice* In the common "white boy" language, it means "That is true"
you could've just said it means that is true.
Arono

Badrang the Tyrant

Hey, he asked what it meant, so I gave him the whole definition.

baransarn

I sensed the Ben Stein voice has sarcastic*Anyone, Anyone, Anyone?*(Feris Bueller's DAy Off)
Baransarn, WarLord of Peskiness
Pesselus Mach in RPG's
"There was a squirell named Pesselus,
who weighed less than all of us.
He was really fast
And was known now and the past
There was a squirell name Pessulus
who weighed less than all of us!"

fingo

I'm stoat. I like haveing lots of leaders.
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Pikepaw

I say just go with the best of your favorites ::agrees:: .  Just try and choose something better than rat.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

I prefer ferrets just because I think they're cool.  Stoats and wildcats are also good.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

I agree with Fingo. I've underestimated leaders, now I'm trying out a new strat on Turbo I found out how useful they actually are..