Won't be on for a while...

Started by TR_Shadow, April 07, 2003, 08:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR_Shadow

Umm, yeah, I'm using my dad's laptop to post this.  It's extreamly slow, so I won't be on much in the next week.  Yes, I had to start another screen name, I forgot the pass for my other one.  I have it logged in at home so the TR Shadow (NOT TR =P) without the underscore will be back shortly.  And, Mark, I got your E-mail.  No, I didn't quit; Thanks for your concern.

Hehe, but I'm having fun in Florada.  We're staying in Tampa bay =).  I forgot to put sun screen on my nose and now I look like Rudolph =\.  Me and my little brother have been catching gecos.  I nearly died laughing when a geco ran up my brothers pant leg.  You shoulda seen him dancing!

~Julie~

Abby The Rat

Go and have fun, it nice to know someone have gained a life for a while. ;)

You will have to, if you can log on to R RWL and put your account into protections or it will go to inactive or DIE.... ~eep~
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

TR_Shadow

Meh, I don't really play the game.  I have an account on there, but it's been protection for weeks.

Trident

I have a cousin in Flordia...Tampa Bay actually.  She's scared of cougars- not to be mean, but how pathetic is that?   :D  :lol:  :P   Cougars are so awesome...  Next time a new server restarts, I'll be the Sheba!!!   :D  :rolleyes:  

Van

In Orlando they have statues of like Geckos in clothes and stuff.  i saw an alligator there too.  Its a lot better than where I live.  
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Holby

Grass is always greener on the other side. :rolleyes:  
I will not deleted this

TR_Shadow

Quote from: TridentI have a cousin in Flordia...Tampa Bay actually.  She's scared of cougars- not to be mean, but how pathetic is that?   :D  :lol:  :P   Cougars are so awesome...  Next time a new server restarts, I'll be the Sheba!!!   :D  :rolleyes:
Oh!  Oh!  I'm in Tampa bay!  Cool!!!

calria

Florida's awesome! Have fun, hun!

Trident

I say-  Good day, have fun in Flordia!

Fez's cockatoo says- What Trident?

I say- Good day!

:D  :D

Um...yeah.  So yuo have TR Shadow, TR_Shadow, and Other???   :blink:  

RazorClaw

Oh, that's why the colorful topics have been off for a bit.... *grins evilly while thinking*

The Lady Shael

I live in Florida! I live about three hours from Tampa...I was actually in Tampa just this past weekend...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.