Half Land round Discussion!

Started by Etendue, June 02, 2011, 07:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevah

Yeah it's rather annoying. I'm switching to leaderer and I'm gonna ninja many
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

C.L.U

Programs are most ineffectual at harvesting land.

Program #40 had approximately 130,000 units of land earlier today. When I utilized my turns I harvested slightly above 100,000 units of land due to the lack of a troop hole, however I left a troop hole myself for other programs. Now the highest program is below 65,000 units of land. This situation is most frustrating, paticularly in a round where you can only utilize 50% of the land in any one structure variant.

This program would like to see this rectified.
Quote from: C.L.U on June 02, 2011, 11:02:35 AM
Firetooth is the perfect program; wit, charm and intelligence all rolled into one. You should all aspire to be as him if we are to create the perfect system.

Daryn

Quote from: Etendue on June 02, 2011, 06:38:41 PM
Black Guard is rather picky with it's members. It took me 2 days of constant badgering to get Briar in the clan.

Pac-Man, who are you ingame?

Very true. I'm waiting two days now.
Pies.

The Purple Dragon

Just so everyone knows, the "land bug" was Mike's  fault... he apologizes, he was trying to drop land so that other WOrship members could run but was hindered because he couldn't drop more than a certain amount of land due to the half round rule. Every time he tried to drop he got a message saying "cannot drop that amount of land" but didn't realize that the land actually dropped even though it stayed on his account..... Kind of like land duping....!

It was unintentional bug abuse haha.
I have a Purple Dragon. I shall love him and I shall cuddle him and I shall call him Squishy. And He Breathes Fire.

"After stealing the TV, washing the dishes doesn't make up for it" - Wolf Bite directed at Sevz :D

"I got one!" - Revelation when he killed that one clanned account that never played and had 250 land:P

Prussia

I am not playing. What would a half land round be? We do not scout as much?

Sharptooh

Quote from: Prussia on June 11, 2011, 02:23:12 PM
I am not playing. What would a half land round be? We do not scout as much?

Half land is where the most of one structure you can have built is half of your land

e.g. if you have 100 land, you can only build 50 barracks, or 50 of any building. Hope that makes sense

It makes the game more interesting as people (usually) have to adapt the strategies they usually use

Prussia

Ah. That does make sense. It seems as if it would be very difficult. I do not regret not signing up for this round.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ruddertail

It's not difficult at all. Unless all you know is leaders. Then yeah.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Prussia

Quote from: Shadow on June 11, 2011, 03:18:39 PM
Still time to do so.

Thank you for your offer, but no. I prefer to start at the beginning of things. Its easier for me that way. But perhaps there shall be a round like this in the future I can play in.

Sevah

Hey Prussia, if you sign up i'll send you into top 3. I'm solo with plenty to spare. No need to catch up. I don't play serious and it'd feel good to be generous along with a better challenge for me
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Prussia

Quote from: Sevah on June 12, 2011, 07:58:34 AM
Hey Prussia, if you sign up i'll send you into top 3. I'm solo with plenty to spare. No need to catch up. I don't play serious and it'd feel good to be generous along with a better challenge for me

The only race I know is Wolf. That is how I played for storehouse. Ruddertail said that would be difficult. If you have a simple way to use a race that is not a wolf and will work well for this round, perhaps I shall join.