Other Games Like Redwall Warlords

Started by Vargarth, May 23, 2010, 05:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vargarth

I was wondering if any of you know of any other cool promo games? I play on Valhall and RWL.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!

Holby

I've moved this to the GD because I'm afraid it might get swallowed up by the power the Spa has to engulf everything vaguely relevant.

I know we had a rule about advertising a few years back, but I don't think it still applies? Regardless, I think the topic is worth some discussion and thought, especially if it is relevant to the wider ROC. Anyhoo...

The Vulpine Imperium
Was a Redwall-based game that I was both bad at and never really understood. It has fancy shmancy code like RWL, but with the potential to be more role-playing based, I think. It's not a prom, but it might still be relevant to you. It was made by former RWL admin, Retto. I do not know if VI is still active. I doubt it. Wolf Bite is still listed as its top player.
http://www.rovl.org/vi/

http://frostnflame.org/
FaF started out as Warbands, which was a direct rip of Redwall: Warlords by Karlin The Warrior and/or The Beatles. It eventually underwent substantial change. The current incarnation is still controlled by Beatles as far as I know. FaF previously used to host a Duels theme, where clans battled it out to the death. Almost all of the player base at that time hailed from RWL. Volkov may like to tell you he was the best Duels player ever, but he's lying.

The Redwall Online Community has been disappearing quite steadily since the mid 2000's.
I will not deleted this

Firetooth

www.valhallgames.net would be a good solo game when you're a bit more experienced, but it's quite difficult.
Endrev is hilarious. Nobody I know here can do anything there.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Vargarth

I used to play VI but I did not like it.
Collapsing and Expanding Dem Categories with no help from Kilk!