Interesting Metrics

Started by Shadow, March 16, 2011, 08:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What percentage of your turns are spent attacking?

Less than 5%
3 (17.6%)
5%-10%
2 (11.8%)
10%-15%
0 (0%)
15%-20%
7 (41.2%)
20%-25%
3 (17.6%)
25%-30%
0 (0%)
More than 30%
2 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Shadow

Try this:

1) Go to army staus, and see how many attacks you have made. Multiply this number by 2.
2) In army status, and look at the "turns used field". Divide the number you got in step 1 by the number of turns you have used.
3) Multiply the result by 100.

The number you are looking at, if you don't already know, is the percentage of your turns that are spent attacking. What bracket to you fall into?

This race roulette theme is a good one to get an accurate fix on this metric, since you have all been changing strategies regularly throughout the round, so the number you get is going to be a good average over all strategies.

I got 16%, though I think that this would be closer to 20% for me if this were a more competitive round.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Juska

8.9%, but I'm not really playing....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

20%, but I was an indy for awhile.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Night Wolf

15% but ive only ran 2-3 times as an indy

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ashyra Nightwing

Me, I was on around 4.9 I think... hmm. Need to attack more.

Ruddertail

18%, and I'm an indy.  I guess my runs just get lucky?
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Yellow Eyes

.6% for me. Haha. Well below 5%. Guess I'm too nice of a guy.

Twilight Shadow

I got about 16% for my attacks but I guess I am basing off each run and calculating it through my head. But its pretty accurate if I was indying it would be over 20% easily probably over 30% for indying.

Sevah

I got about 30% after i academied up a few days in a row, lots of rebuilding etc but the key is a few generals hut heals at the right time each day.
This cuddlefriendy suggestion was brought to you by Sevz.

Calisto

0%

Wanted to see how far I could get.