Lords And Warlords

Started by Ereptor, April 07, 2003, 12:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Check the topic out in General Disscussion.

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

fingo

As I said before "Good Idea"
The noises of the world cannot hurt the clouds
The only certainly in life is death
Remember where ever you go there you are
There are 3 types of people, ones good at maths and the others not

Badrang the Tyrant

Van

It could be a interesting idea, but Holby brought up a good point that the peace lords might get boring or something like that.
Leader of Vermin Raiders

Also has been called a insane chipmunk.

Go to Homestarrunner Its a cool site.
StrongBad rules!

Badrang the Tyrant

Well, then you could always switch to an evil race.  I would want to be evil, mainly because I attack a lot.   But I like to have a strong economy to.  *debates to be evil or peaceful* :unsure:  

Holby

Switch race? You mean use Polymorph!? I heard that's very dangerous and /extremely/ painful. *Shudder*
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

peace lords boring?  How?  They are the same.  Except their networth points are based mostly on food, money and land.  Not armies.  And they get extra defensive points.  Why would that be boring?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

Polymorphing is very painful and dangerous! *nods knowingly*  I polymorphed from a squirrel to a badger.  Turned out to be better in the long run though.

(NOTE:  The first sentence is supposed to be sarcastic.)

Bloodrath

Good and evil beasts are the same, only that they start in different locations and have different strengths. It would not be boring. On the contary, it would be a lot of fun. If a evil beasts attacks a goodbeast, he may have a lot of troops and get through, but they good beast has such a great economy that it doesn't really hurt it. I think it all balances out. I really like this idea and I hope we will be able to play this.

Ereptor

bloodrath have you done any programming ?  I like the way you think...
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

But the evil ones could steal and rob their food if it is anything like Sword-of-Redwall (I do like the Rob Garnaries thing, very cool).  So in order to make it more interesting, each side should either produce more troops or leaders.  Just a thought.

Rough Raiders

I think it is a great idea... It would be fun if you could have one in good and one in evil (account). Just a suggestion
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

calria

I love it!

I think that there ought to also be a bonus on attack strength if you're retaliating with a good race... I bet that would be hard to code, though... Just a suggestion.