Pal stands

Started by alacazar, April 03, 2003, 11:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alacazar

The long night has fallen on the empire of the Paladins Blade.   silent hoard and his aliance has declared war on PAL

AS the messangerd came in with work of pals alies disbanding and former freinds turning trator, I wonderd at the wisdom at keeping pal alive.  And again I wonderd at the intelegence of standing for what i know is right, when word was brought of an entire alied clan joining mordor

But Pal will fight,  I will do everything in my power to protect and grow the people under my empire.  Not only that but Paladins balde will rise to the call of the free peole of the land.  lets not let a clan dominate his game,  lets rise up and destroy it

alacazar

wolf bite

I stand by your side.

I wonder how people can be swayed by a few little armies or land to do what is wrong.  There is still hope that they will see that even allied with evil is only as long as they are needed.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Dead Eye

PAL is a little late. The free people already took up the call, and destroyed NAZ. But it seems NAZ was only a decoy for Mordor. And half the free people have been killed. If PAL had joined the fight earlier, than they wouldn't have this problem with Mordor, because Ereptor would be dead.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

alacazar

pal did join the fight,   we engaged naz with the rest of the free peoples, thats why we are fighting silent hourd now and mordor now.  

General Austin

some advice: Disband your clan. Ereptor can kill any of you at will if he sets you to war. Stay as a clan, but not legally. It gives you unlimited more chances to defeat him.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Kilkenne

And this is exactly why Timberwolve's Den took 3/4 of my land when I came back? Good call, you stupid PAL twits. I have your number. You won't make it far after the re-set...if THAT ever comes.

Trident

Pal stands :)  Reminds me of Diid...in a way...

Dead Eye

The PAL stands alone, the PAL stands alone, I forgot how the song went from here, The PAL stands alone!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Trident

Quote from: Dead EyeThe PAL stands alone, the PAL stands alone, I forgot how the song went from here, The PAL stands alone!
That's like Fez...

""""I even made up a rhyme to remember"""

"My green card,
In my right shoe,
Something something,
Right shoe."

Badrang the Tyrant

Not 70's Show again!  Trident, I think you are obsessed!! :lol:  :D  

alacazar

kilk no worries,      I cant count the number of times I have said that if somone has an issue with one of my members

TELL ME SO I CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

come to think of it i have siad the same thing to my members.  Pal is made up of a lot of independent souls, its both good and bat dome times

i know about the issue of shadow,  but i am finding more and more often that i am blistfully ignorant of some of the things my assistant diplomat has pulled,  in any case den has temporaly left the clan and windhound is being promoted

The official stance is pal was not awar of attaks on you, and does not refect on ( i hope) the general polacy of the paladis blade as a whole

sorry bout the attacks on you

alacazar warlord of PAl

calria

Clan versus clan versus clan...
Who is right, and who is wrong?
Who truley are the free peoples of Mossflower?

It's beyond me to decipher this mystery...