Wikipedia page?

Started by Sharptooh, October 03, 2010, 05:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharptooh

I noticed that redwall doesn't have a wikipedia page, and I was wondering if it would be ok for me to try and create one, simply summing up what it is and a bit of background history on RWL.

I'm not an amazing wikipedia article writer but I think I could do ok given a bit of time

It could also (possibly) be linked into the redwall entry like a direct link to RWL is at the moment.

-Sharptooth

Shadow

Go for it. Just post a link here so that people can edit it if they like.

Avoid references to individual players though, we tried that once and it was a disaster.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Obliterator

Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

The Lady Shael

That would be awesome. =) RWL definitely needs more exposure. And yes...heed Shadow's warning.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

I've made the RWL page for wikipedia like 5 times and it always gets removed for some reason...

Sharptooh

Quote from: Peace Alliance on October 04, 2010, 06:42:03 PM
I've made the RWL page for wikipedia like 5 times and it always gets removed for some reason...

I think the wikipedia mods are really picky . . . you have to add in a lot of refernces  :(

Shadow

Maybe they consider it advertising?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Peace Alliance

Ya, well last time I tried to be as objective and wikipeadiay as possible

Firetooth

We should try reviving promisance wiki...I used to write some stuff for that
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.