My name has been stolen!

Started by Ereptor, March 28, 2003, 07:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Is their a law against stealing names?????  Ereptor's bain #7 ??? ?  What the heck?  Who has the audasity to do such a thing?  can anyone tell me who they are ? ?  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Ereptor's Bane. Aus' account. He didn't steal your name, it's simply that: wolve's bane is supposed to repel warewolves. Aus is in the Free Forces and against you, that's why he chose that name.

Menatus

Some guy had the horde name Menatus something when I was Menatus Blackhorde in the top 10, a LONG time ago.

RazorClaw

Menatus, you're back! Maybe someone heard of you. I've never had any problems with Calvinators. A dumb name, according to some.

Ereptor

i know what it means.  but i don't like to see my name on their unless it is mine!
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

RazorClaw

Then I suggest to sign in to turbo, mass barracks, build up troops and then attack him. If you kill him, then you don't have anyone copying your name.

Badrang the Tyrant

The only problem with that is that he is in protection right now.  And by the time Ereptor has gotten out, the Aus could already kill him.

Ereptor

aaaaaaaahahahaha......sigh....heh.....ahhhhhh.....heh..heh....stop it...heh shesh..ohh stoop it....your killling me....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

wat.  again someone steals my name?  who is silent horde on turbo ? ??? ?? ? ?       Geeze people show some respect !@?%@$^
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Badrang the Tyrant

I didn't mean he would.  I said he could.

calria

Imitation is the highest form of flattery...