This round

Started by Gen. Volkov, October 06, 2010, 12:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

If anyone else designed their race as well as I did, this round is going to be insane. Not going to go into details, but I just jumped to a pretty respectable NW in a run were I spent over half of it just building up my leader ratio. It looks like Juska has made an indy race with decent leader ability.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Are you a moocow?

Most people just went in multiples of 5 for stats, Juska is really the only one to go for a more detailed build.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

That was pretty funny when I saw that for the first time. ^.^ Everyone in multiples of 5, and Juska using decimals to two places. I had to ghost into his account just to make sure it wasn't a bug.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Peace Alliance

(fyi for those of you who don't know you can see everybody's race setups if you go to help->race guide ingame)

Juska

Really not that much originality to be sure. I just wanted to see if you could split points when I made my one stat + 16.22%, but I put a decent amount of thought into my stats. 
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

QuoteAre you a moocow?

LOL, yes.

QuoteMost people just went in multiples of 5 for stats, Juska is really the only one to go for a more detailed build.

Yeah, I just went multiples of 5, I didn't really have the time to go a lot more detailed than that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Obliterator

I killed mine :(
I was juggling it during protection to get the best lead but i accidently went 1 turn too far
I im lock with an almost Useless indy race
Could we get something where we could sacrifice 100 turns or so to change it just like you can normally do
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Shadow

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on October 06, 2010, 09:39:42 PM
QuoteAre you a moocow?

LOL, yes.

QuoteMost people just went in multiples of 5 for stats, Juska is really the only one to go for a more detailed build.

Yeah, I just went multiples of 5, I didn't really have the time to go a lot more detailed than that.

Eh, some skills just don't need points, so multiples of 5 might not indicate a lack of thought.

Incidentally, why was the whole game back on protection for a minute there?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Lady Shael

I took pity on you and took 250 turns and 100 stored turns for you in exchange for setting you one turn before you exit protection.

Unfortunately Shael has not had her coffee yet and accidentally set EVERYONE in protection. I tried to do some damage control by guesstimating, but I'm sure I probably missed someone. >.< Sorryyyyyyy
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

The Obliterator

Haha
Thankyou very much
I will not make the same mistake twice
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Gen. Volkov

QuoteEh, some skills just don't need points, so multiples of 5 might not indicate a lack of thought.

True, I did try and min/max my race a bit.