Slums

Started by Dirty Harry, July 25, 2010, 06:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twilight Shadow

He does not mean it since he said it came back then leaves again do we have a peeping...harry

Holby

Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 25, 2010, 06:32:37 AM
Why did I just walk into the slums of the forums? They need a decent, hardcore mod cop to instill justice in this cestpit, where the rejects of normal forum life hide, in their poverty, deprived of the minimum posting conditions.
Walking through this place makes me physically sick, all the gangs of spammers fighting it out, a battered noob bleeding out in the corner of a long-forgotten thread, still clutching his keyboard, wondering how many metaphorical bullets he took from his opponent. He reaches for his mouse, trying to close the topic down, but it's no good.
A hate meeting ran by Twilight Shadow, a revel without a clue, is violently shut down in the first police action for years, with the spammers having to flee for their lives, broken in spirit and in posting ratio.
Defacto Fascicst/Capitalist leader Ungatt Trunn desperately tries to rally his forces to make the spa independant, but as the spammers wage assault on the decent areas of the forums, even in desperate cases abandoned voting polls, they are simply imprisoned by the police force that are unwilling to go and deal with the problem. Images of magna's nobody but a 4channer would read adorn the floor, with longcats trying to pick up the pieces. Lolcats scutter around the streets. A poster with no thread of his own to post in, homeless threadless, seeks a thread he can post in for the night.
I can safely say the American Interwebz dream is dead.
*Leaves the slums, shaking head*
This is a great post, and I would have moved it to the GD, but the spammers have turned it to mush.
I will not deleted this

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Holby on July 26, 2010, 01:22:48 AM
Quote from: Dirty Harry on July 25, 2010, 06:32:37 AM
Why did I just walk into the slums of the forums? They need a decent, hardcore mod cop to instill justice in this cestpit, where the rejects of normal forum life hide, in their poverty, deprived of the minimum posting conditions.
Walking through this place makes me physically sick, all the gangs of spammers fighting it out, a battered noob bleeding out in the corner of a long-forgotten thread, still clutching his keyboard, wondering how many metaphorical bullets he took from his opponent. He reaches for his mouse, trying to close the topic down, but it's no good.
A hate meeting ran by Twilight Shadow, a revel without a clue, is violently shut down in the first police action for years, with the spammers having to flee for their lives, broken in spirit and in posting ratio.
Defacto Fascicst/Capitalist leader Ungatt Trunn desperately tries to rally his forces to make the spa independant, but as the spammers wage assault on the decent areas of the forums, even in desperate cases abandoned voting polls, they are simply imprisoned by the police force that are unwilling to go and deal with the problem. Images of magna's nobody but a 4channer would read adorn the floor, with longcats trying to pick up the pieces. Lolcats scutter around the streets. A poster with no thread of his own to post in, homeless threadless, seeks a thread he can post in for the night.
I can safely say the American Interwebz dream is dead.
*Leaves the slums, shaking head*
This is a great post, and I would have moved it to the GD, but the spammers have turned it to mush.
Aye, the irony is they have proved that post true :D
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Ungatt Trunn II

We spammers are the superior forums posters!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Twilight Shadow

Better than most so I totally agree

Stella Cadente

It was pretty good. I'll give you three thumbs up.

Ungatt Trunn II

And so the corruption continues.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Cadente

Did it ever stop?

Ungatt Trunn II

For a while, yes. Moderators in spa is a total perversion of it's intended use. It makes me want to prolapse my intestines all over the road and then run it over with one of those huge space shuttle carrying things.

Err, scratch all that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE