Max attacks on turbo

Started by Shadow, July 08, 2010, 06:35:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How many attacks should be allowed before someone is maxxed?

21, but faster unmaxxing
Other  (specify)

Shadow

Simple question, let's get some numbers.

And we know about people being reported maxxed after 21 attacks regardless, that will be fixed eventually, but gets rather low priority until we finalise the attack limit.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Twilight Shadow

Will this be just for turbo or will it go in the code for reg if there is a majority number for a vote

Holby

I think it should stay at 21, but unmaxing every 15 minutes instead of an hour. I think that compensates well enough for the pace of Turbo.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

I added Holby's suggestion to the poll, you can change your vote if you like it.

QuoteWill this be just for turbo or will it go in the code for reg if there is a majority number for a vote

turbo only
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

-Vektor-

Holbies idea sounds good to me...but perhaps thats because I'm a leaderer.

With the current setup, I log in every day to find myself on 5k land...which certainly makes leadering more difficult than if it were only 21 attacks.

It also kills the leader strat where you grab land, make leaders and loyalty until you have 200 or so turns left, then wait for someone to max you down to a good ratio and use remaining turns casting...cos now you get knocked too far over a 175 ratio.

So its all bad news for a leaderer...but it gives indies more of a chance to compete...so maybe 31 attacks is a good thing in that sense.

-Vektor-

Sorry for double post, but on a related topic....why did Vargarth, in turbo, fail 15 attacks in a row on Scrabble?
I can see no reason why Vargarth would do it intentionally given the game situation...but a few times I see a failed attack, followed by a second failed attack with the same troop type just 3 seconds later.

Why would you attack with rats, get repelled, and then instantly attack with rats again???

Strange, and seems a little dodgy to me.

Perhaps not maxxing to help Scrabble, but maxxing so no one esle has access to Scrabbles land. I dunno.
Go ahead and explain yourself Vargarth  :P